• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm not new here, but i havn't been around in a while. I had my eye on this girl for a long time now and have spotted morst of her markings (Scars, Tats, Ect.)

Those nude pics?.....Fake! Fake! Fake. Nice try though guys.

Check out her real pics and you'll notice she's got a scar at the bottom of her stomach probably an apendix op or something and check out those supposed nude photos...no scar! Duh.

I'm not new here, but i havn't been around in a while. I had my eye on this girl for a long time now and have spotted morst of her markings (Scars, Tats, Ect.)

Those nude pics?.....Fake! Fake! Fake. Nice try though guys.

Check out her real pics and you'll notice she's got a scar at the bottom of her stomach probably an apendix op or something and check out those supposed nude photos...no scar! Duh.

hmmm... that scar is not an argument! Maybe it was removed via Photoshop!BTW, I have a nude pic where you can see the scar...! She also has no tattoos on that set! Also removed via Photoshop, I guess. If you say those pics are fakes you should give better arguments! Maybe you can show me the nude pics with clothes on and explain how it was faked!!!....

and even if these pics are fakes!! I don´t care!!!!!!!....:glugglug: