• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i wonder why this girl gets away with the big, hairy bush when others have to shave to be noticed.

comments?

I obviously can't comment for the others, but from my point of view it gives her more of that 'girl next door' factor.
She's not had implants, she doesn't over-do the make-up, she hasn't done anything over the top to get noticed.
I don't know how long she's been going for, but I've been aware of her for well over 6 years now (or there abouts in case my mind is playing tricks on me), and she is by far one of the most naturally beatiful models out there.
She basically screams out innocence mixed with sexiness, and the potential to be an absolute filth bag!

So in short, it's basically her saying 'This is me, love it or hate it, for the meantime I've got a hairy bush. If I decide to, I'll give it a trim but not for your benefit'.

Make sense?? lol

:D

Last edited:

sid-sexy

Banned
I love this chick, she's been around forever and she's just so juicy

I love her hairy bush. It isn't too much, it isn't too little; it is just right. I love it when she peeks it out in a photo here and there!

She is cute, she is REAL as can be, and she has some natural, lovely galleries she shows us! Good times!