• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emily Addison

I will say I've never been as excited for one of her scenes as I am for the new brazzers one "two-for-one fun"... very anxious to watch it...

http://freeones.idealgasm.com/deals/exclusive-offer---babes-for-just-$9.95--4?ref=324

If or when she goes b/g, she will probably do it with Keiran. Maybe like a threesome with Keiran, Kirstin Price, and herself, they seem to be all friendly off camera. But I don't think it hurts to speculate, I am quite sure, nothing posted here will influence her decision to do b/g. It will be the universal motivator - $$$$, not what us random strangers on here bitch, moan, whiteknight about . I don't think she "feels any pressure" from us to do b/g scenes. If it only took less than a handful of people posting anonymously on one thread to cause her grief/anxiety/angst and serious deep contemplation to do a b/g scene, I would start a thread on here to have her pay me to fuck all her orifices. What do you think, $1,000 per hole?

Well according to her twitter she's retiring and is getting married in January. Although she has said she will still shoot for her site so who knows but I doubt there will be any future b/g hardcore videos.