• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Ember Reigns, The Upcomming Queen ?

Hi Irina

Hehe, working with Ember, now dosent That sound like a dream come true. :=)

Cant wait to see what she has comming over the years to come.
It was realy a shame she dident win Miss Freeones, she would so have deserved it.
But, she is a youngling like i wrote, so she will have many years to come when she'll win every year. ^.^

Got her on my favorits here on Freeones, and all i can say is that it is treat everytime she has new material.
If anything she looks better and better everytime. :=)

Re: Ember Reigns, The Upcomming Queen ?

Oh, Hi Ember.
How nice of you to stop by. ^.^
And thanks for the comment. ;=)

Well, i do mean it, you are a true Malibu Barbie.
Found you here on Freeones when you did "only" softcore, so can never complain about the progression.
I mean, you are a type of girl you dont realy see much in this industry.
A curvy blond with a nice round ass. :=)
Way to many skinny girls out there. hehe

Not letting to much slip to soon isent bad. hehe
A girls gotta keep some secrets, right ? ^.^
Well, seeing how far you have gone the last year or so, cant wait to see where you go next.
"I want to make sure that I do it right and that I get to work with the guys that I want to have inside me...." hehehe Now, That Is a classic.
But, who wouldent want to be inside of you. haha

I Will watch out for what you get up to !!
Cant wait !
Can think of a girl or two that would rock the world. :=)
Not that they are on the same level as you, but... hehe

Re: Ember Reigns (ember-reigns.com)

Ember, I saw that you are going to be on live at brazzers. Does this mean you are going to start shooting scenes for them? Pleeeeasse say yes! Im imagining you as a teacher, secretary, doctor, etc. in some naughty boy/girl action.:drool1:

Ember, I saw that you are going to be on live at brazzers. Does this mean you are going to start shooting scenes for them? Pleeeeasse say yes! Im imagining you as a teacher, secretary, doctor, etc. in some naughty boy/girl action.:drool1:

where did u see she was going to be on brazzers live

I received an email notification that she will be on liveatbrazzers.com. If you go to the site, she has her own page. Hopefully it wasnt a mistake by Brazzers or something.

I love ur camshows beautiful