• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ember Reigns (ember-reigns.com)

I want to see if you guys recognize WHERE I did this shoot at!! LOL. I had SO much fun making this set and I REALLY REALLY LUV sucking cock!!! I have been doing it a LOT in my videos too!! Make sure and if you aren't a member of my site ALREADY, to go right NOW and check it out! I have SO much hardcore stuff on there and am only doing more and more lately. I promise to keep them cuming, if you all keep cuming......lol.

02.jpg

06.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Hey Miss Ember,....

I honestly don't think any member of your site loves seeing you suck cock more than I do! Honestly I would love it very much if this was my cock you were sucking. Are you still wanting a guest stunt cock for sets? I'm very interested. Let me know what I need to do.

13.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It's no problem at all! All of your pics are extremely high quality, from the pic quality of the camera to the actual poses themselves. I honestly check a bunch of forums everyday to see if you've released any new content. The next thing your fans will definitely want to see is you do a hardcore scene without your husband. I think if you waited a few months to a year then tried going to a big company and released a DVD where your husband isn't in it, you'd probably rack in a ton of money and new fans.

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member

he he he he he, the only issue with the big companies is that they all have tried to get me to sign a 5 year contract and they tell me that I can't do my webcam shows anymore. They also tell me that I can't do any other boy girl content for my site. So I don't think I will be doing anything with another company for that exact reason. I like being able to interact with my fans and give them what they want. Those companies don't want me to give to you what I have been giving you.

You mentioned your husband likes the idea of other men having sex with you. For your site, would you ever hire male talent? If so, any idea who you'd like to work with?