• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Embarrassing

I find our current POTUS to be an embarrassment, a low human being with little in the way of redeemable qualities.
This person stains us as Americans and I for one cannot wait to kick him to the curb.
I have thought he was a joke for 30+ years but now he is imprinting his slimy ways on the country I love.
It’s astounds me how short sighted and desperate some of my countrymen seem to be to support such a person? Have we fallen so far??

I find our current POTUS to be an embarrassment, a low human being with little in the way of redeemable qualities.
This person stains us as Americans and I for one cannot wait to kick him to the curb.
I have thought he was a joke for 30+ years but now he is imprinting his slimy ways on the country I love.
It’s astounds me how short sighted and desperate some of my countrymen seem to be to support such a person? Have we fallen so far??

giphy.gif

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Under Trump the POTUS status/position has been trivialised/demeaned. As an outsider looking on, to me he acts as if his Office is an extension of reality tv.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Dude, Man, Sir,
Give yourself a break. There is no difference whether its Trump, Obama, either Clinton, or the next cardboard cutout they choose to install as PREZ.
No difference.
No difference.
No difference at all.
At all.
A-tall.
The end results with either or any ARE THE SAME.

Serious zeeb, what you and millions of humans are doing is falling for a trick.
A con.
The MASS MEDIA/US GOV paints you a picture of a reality.
A reality that they have created.
A story. A script. A show.
They could write it any way they choose.
They control the narrative. They control the plots, the storylines.

Trump is an ACTOR reading from a script. Just like his past 5 or 6 predecessors were.
And he is perfect for the role he's playing.
Just like Brando was perfect for Vito Corleone and Clint was perfect for Harry Callahan.
Look v
Don-Vito_grande.jpg
1_INTRO.jpg

donald-trump.png.jpg

barack-obama-crying-tear-tears.jpg

These people are actors. ACTORS.
Don't you get it?
It a show. A scripted show no different than The Sopranos or The Wire, except those shows had much better writers.
Wake up already.
Getting upset or even taking anything Trump says seriously is the same as getting upset about that Leprechaun stealin all your Lucky Charms.

Dude, Man, Sir,
Give yourself a break. There is no difference whether its Trump, Obama, either Clinton, or the next cardboard cutout they choose to install as PREZ.
No difference.
No difference.
No difference at all.
At all.
A-tall.
The end results with either or any ARE THE SAME.

Serious zeeb, what you and millions of humans are doing is falling for a trick.
A con.
The MASS MEDIA/US GOV paints you a picture of a reality.
A reality that they have created.
A story. A script. A show.
They could write it any way they choose.
They control the narrative. They control the plots, the storylines.

Trump is an ACTOR reading from a script. Just like his past 5 or 6 predecessors were.
And he is perfect for the role he's playing.
Just like Brando was perfect for Vito Corleone and Clint was perfect for Harry Callahan.
Look v
Don-Vito_grande.jpg
1_INTRO.jpg

donald-trump.png.jpg

barack-obama-crying-tear-tears.jpg

These people are actors. ACTORS.
Don't you get it?
It a show. A scripted show no different than The Sopranos or The Wire, except those shows had much better writers.
Wake up already.
Getting upset or even taking anything Trump says seriously is the same as getting upset about that Leprechaun stealin all your Lucky Charms.

Although I agree that there is basically zero difference in effect it would be more palatable if the person would just try and not be such a douche bag.
Vote Mickey Mouse for president!!!!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Zeeb or anybody?
Do you think at this point Trump is making more Americans become democrats or republicans each day?
Are more people liking him or disliking him each day?
Is he, in the eyes of Americans, giving republicans a good name of a bad name each day?
Is he poisoning his party or nourishing it each day?

Exactly.

That is why he was chosen.
Because if Hiliary was PREZ it would be the same thing happening but at the expense of DEMS and not Republicanos.
That is the art of a Long Con.

Zeeb or anybody?
Do you think at this point Trump is making more Americans become democrats or republicans each day?
Is he, in the eyes of Americans, giving republicans a good name of a bad name each day?

Exactly.

Because if Hiliary was PREZ it would be the same thing happening but at the expense of DEMS and not Republicanos.

Interesting thought.

Zeeb or anybody?

Exactly.

The problem is it has already costed Democrats 2 Supreme Court judges and it could even cost them a 3rd one.
Hillary could have made SCOTUS learn liberal at least until RBG pases away. Trump secured it would lean conservative for decades.
It's a way too expensive cost to pay. This is why i don't buy your long-con theory.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
What if the Con is actually even longer and harder than I have attempted to explain?
What if what I said is true. That Trump is a tool who was chosen by the ultra rich and elite who own and control everything whose purpose was to actually turn the majority of Americans Democrat with a lot of help from the Media of course because the media controls the narrative.
After 4 years of Trump playing his role as douchebag bad guy villain PREZ , many more Americans will become Democrats, lean towards voting democrat, be ashamed to be republicans, and maybe come 2020 be begging Democrats to save them from the Evil Orange Faced Republican Devil?

Whether this was the plan the whole time or not (but it was) doesn't matter.
Here is where the Con gets deeper.
Johan mentioned new Supreme Court Justices being conservatives appointed by Trump.
Well those justices have bosses too. They have owners.
And those owners who own and control everything are about as Conservative Right Wing as it gets.

The owners of everything. The real people in power are extremely right wing.
But like a wolf in sheeps clothing they hide in the disguise of being liberal democrats and its democrats as well as republicans who do their bidding.
So by having most Americans consider themselves democrats therefore "voting for" more Democrats politicians these Americans will feel represented by people they think they chose and who are looking out for them.
But its an illusion. A Con.
In reality these politicians, the government and its news media are working for and benefiting the ultra right wing people in power.

Democrat/Republican may have meant something many many years ago.
At this point it is just an illusion designed to make people think they have a choice.
They don't

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
You were correct.

Members of his campaign staff have openly admitted that Trump wasn't even the person who thought up the 'wall concept'… his campaign staff developed the idea of a 'border wall' as a way to keep Trump focused and remind him about his immigration policy… He was so scattered during his early campaign speeches that he kept forgetting his talking points…

He would forget to mention immigration...

Realizing that he was incapable of focusing, his staff drummed up the concept of a border wall, and told Trump to mention it, almost like a word association technique, hoping it would refresh Trump's memory and remind him the immigration was one of the campaign strong points…

It was just a mnemonic device, conceived to help remind 'dum dum' what he was supposed to be talkin about….

They say when the caveman finally mentioned a 'border wall', he saw the audience respond so the illiterate dipshit kept repeating it at each campaign rally, and the spur-of-the-moment mnemonic device became his main campaign promise….

These exact same campaign advisors also say that Trump never expected he was going to win, and he was caught by surprise when he did.

After the win, the embarrassing brain-dead uneducated illiterate moron never mentioned the wall again for 2 years…

By the way, it's funny you should mention the term 'art of the deal'….

Not only did Trump never write a single word in that book, but he has never even read single word of it either. (he can't read) and Trump openly admits that he has never read the book before…

But even more interestingly, the title 'art of the

deal' is NOT a phrase Trump ever used before.

Tony Schwartz came up with that phrase, when

he was hired by Random House to write a book

that 'made Trump look like a genius businessman'

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I hopoe he still has enough sense to bow out of this mess he made and goes back into his former line of work.

He couldn't survive wearing that orange jumpsuit