• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Embarassing (or: funny) story. Need Advice

As a preface I have to say: I am quite a naive guy and sometimes believe in things that are too good to be true.

So here's the story: The other day I did some shopping in a nearby supermarket. In the store I made eye contact with a girl. She returned the look and we were flirting somewhat. I thought she looked really awesome (big ass, big breasts) and immediately got super hard. I got so excited in such a short amount of time that it was an unreal good feeling. Anyways, nothing else happend that day. A few days later I met her again and since I couldn't stop thinking about her I took all my courage and asked for her number... You might already know where this is going ... When she gave me her number I already got some "suspicions". Her hands didn't look typically female and her face had some work done (which I find hot sometimes anyways). So we started texting and it turns out (obviously! but I didn't want it to be true) that she is a shemale and works in a studio and she takes money to have sex.

Anyways, my big dream is to one day have sex with a BBW/PAWG girl. She has the typical BBW/PAWG body I am dreaming of, but she is a shemale actually. So I am also open-minded and thinking about doing it with her, but since this would be the first time, I feel completely insecure on how this could work and if I would be able to enjoy it.

So my question is, if you can give me some advice? If (and that's a big if) I decide to go to her, how should I approach it? How does the sex generally work? What should I take into account as a beginner?

Of course, I don't want to overthink it and a big part of the fun is to let loose and just do what makes fun, but still I think I need some guidance here. Thanks!

Just have fun and do whatever feels natural. It might feel alien, but that shouldn't be a problem. Use protection. As a trans woman she is probably used to having sex with "first timers".