• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ellie Idol / Chloe (Dirtylittlechloe.com) / Collie Pop / Christina / Elle / Ellie / Ellie Page / My Little Princess Ellie / Princess Ellie Idol

Does anyone have the gallery pics of her Teen Hitchhikers shoot? I remember this picture with jizz on her face, she's smiling, one eye glued shut! it was so hot!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Ellie does custom videos on her own now. I got to meet her a couple weeks ago and she's AMAZING! We are going to be working together soon, and if any of you want a video made especially for you from her or both of us I believe she makes them for pretty reasonable.

She has her own video store http://www.kinkbomb.com/studio/mylittleprincessellie/ that ACTUALLY is her and not some of these bitches pretending to be her, and I talked with her a while about Freeones so I think she will be jumping on the board here in the future. Her twitter has a bunch of info and a way to reach her. Here's a couple pics from our little get together...

Ellie and me (Mandy Flores)
18.jpg

20.jpg

Lady jayden, Ellie Idol, Mandy Flores and Spoiled Bianca... having too much fun! :)
19.jpg

She still looks great. Would love to see her return to b/g though.