• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Elle © 2011, FTV Girls ... :)

7930-flashing-her-pussy.gif

I just learned something recently and I have to bring the news about Elle. OK I remember she used to have a twitter page that was named elleheartsgirls I think? Well I just discovered that she made a new one.
twitter.com/TheGingerIsBac1
It doesn't have tweets from the looks of it but i looked at her tweet replies and I did find something interesting. She has her own onlyfans page.

I just learned something recently and I have to bring the news about Elle. OK I remember she used to have a twitter page that was named elleheartsgirls I think? Well I just discovered that she made a new one.
twitter.com/TheGingerIsBac1
It doesn't have tweets from the looks of it but i looked at her tweet replies and I did find something interesting. She has her own onlyfans page.
Do you know if it's real or someone just posing as her?

Oh you know what, I thought that was true about Elle never doing BG scenes. BUT years ago she did do a scene in a BGG threesome on the sexart.com wesbite.It was on a series called Kamikaze Love. ep 14.Its more like a softcore series.
s_A06F8B4690ACB3A449AF6C098F9E03BC.jpg
I was going to mention this too but like you said it was softcore so I didn't.

There's also another "BG" she did that I wouldn't call softcore but simulated and pretty dark in terms of genre, it's made by Psycho Thrillers Films.