• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Once again I would argue she looks fabulous in the first few pix when she is fully clothed and not showing anything. She looks so fresh faced GND beautiful. We know she only does G/G stiff in her on screen stuff...............does anyone know if in her private life she is the same or she is into guys? I know her Twitter handle is something like "ElleHeartsGirls" but do we know if in "real life" she has a guy which is why she is G/G on screen only?

Once again I would argue she looks fabulous in the first few pix when she is fully clothed and not showing anything. She looks so fresh faced GND beautiful. We know she only does G/G stiff in her on screen stuff...............does anyone know if in her private life she is the same or she is into guys? I know her Twitter handle is something like "ElleHeartsGirls" but do we know if in "real life" she has a guy which is why she is G/G on screen only?
Everything I have read SEEMS to indicate that there is no guy...in all of her tweets and any interviews I have read, there's never any mention of anything other than girls. I know she shot a softcore video/picture set with a guy once, and remarked that he was very respectful of her personal choice/view and never made a wrong move in that regard, so...:dunno:...

WOW!! She looks so cute/pretty here with little to no makeup on. She looks so GND wonderful. I'd love to be watching her without her knowing and hearing her helplessly soft moans and groans. I cum up and softly kiss her and eat her out and just make love to her enjoying how tight she is and how heated her pussy must be. Being a guy I realize I might never have that chance but she looks so staggeringly lovely here

WOW!! She looks so cute/pretty here with little to no makeup on. She looks so GND wonderful. I'd love to be watching her without her knowing and hearing her helplessly soft moans and groans. I cum up and softly kiss her and eat her out and just make love to her enjoying how tight she is and how heated her pussy must be. Being a guy I realize I might never have that chance but she looks so staggeringly lovely here
You know how truly beautiful a girl is by how she looks without make up ;)