• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Elizabeth Berkley

in tight jeans from showgirls

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. And in no case a hardcore image. Only OCSM and Content owners are exempted.Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Attachment deleted.
Posted Image added as a Link: http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=th_91927_Steevel_4-19-2009_9-49-23_AM_123_520lo.jpg
Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure who here has Showgirls on DVD and wants to check this out, but I decided to DVR showgirls a few months ago when it came on Cinemax. There's a scene at the very end where she beats the hell out of the long haired guy that raped her friend, and when she kicks up her leg, you can plain as day see her vag lips. There's probably 3 or 4 frames where you can see it. She's not wearing any underwear. Anyway, I had to delete it before I had a chance to video cpature it, because my GF would've found the movie...

Elizabeth Berkley downblouse scene from Showgirls

Been looking for this scen but no luck so far.

In this scene Elizabeth Berkely is hitchhiking when she gets picked up by a guy. She is wearing an open shirt with no bra.

Any hints where to look?

Re: Elizabeth Berkely downblouse scene from Showgirls

why she wore a body shape suit for the whole film.. she was the first one to use it .. Alot of people didn't like the suit and she was cast as a fruad....