• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Elisha Cuthbert

that hockey player is the luckiest guy on this earth.. to get elisha.

you would know how?

uhhh....I signed my name as .......Kiefer ...........as in Kiefer Sutherland...........Elisha Cuthbert played the daughter on 24..... her father Jack Bauer, being played by Kiefer............Sutherland................

understand yet ?

I was implying a sexual relationship between the two. I'm not saying it was very funny, but I was making a joke by signing my name "Kiefer".

:)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
uhhh....I signed my name as .......Kiefer ...........as in Kiefer Sutherland...........Elisha Cuthbert played the daughter on 24..... her father Jack Bauer, being played by Kiefer............Sutherland................

understand yet ?

I was implying a sexual relationship between the two. I'm not saying it was very funny, but I was making a joke by signing my name "Kiefer".

:)

I got it!
I was about to say if you fucked her, you'd better have pics to prove!

cant wait till elisha's new movies start coming out. I have not seen her in a movie since along time ago.

Sexy girl, shame she smokes like a chimney.

where did u get that she smokes like a chimney? I have not even seen a single pic of her ever smoking. can u post a picture of her smoking? I bet it would be very hot.:nanner:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
one cigarette doesn't constitute smoking like a chimney. I used to smoke like a chimney but I quit about 6 months ago. So the fact that she smokes makes no difference to me!