• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Elisha Cuthbert or Scarlett Johannson?

Who'd you fuck?

• Elisha Cuthbert

Votes: 120 51.5%
  • Scarlett Johannson

Votes: 99 42.5%
  • neither

Votes: 14 6.0%

• Total voters
That is a really tough one, I wish there was a choice of both, because I think they are both equally hot. Scarlett has those lips you would just love to have on your cock, and Elisha is just as awesome. Tough call.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
never heard of these people before but based on a quick images search, elisha if i had my pick of the litter.

my question is, where's the "both" option?

I love Scarlett...ever since she Made out with Bill Murray in "Lost in Translation"...weird...I know...

I chose Scarlett! I also saw that movie and actually having lived in Korea and Japan I can see where this could be possible. I thought it was tasteful, Bill was himself with that slim grasp on sanity. Scarlett was adorable and I wanted to just curl up with her for about 3 days

It is a really hard decision but I went with Scarlett because she is closer to my age.

No comparison. Scarlett Johannson all the way.

Neither has really caught my attention in any way. So I cant say I prefer one, over the other. Just never thought much of these two.

Wow, a sudden stream of support for Scarlett along with the resurrection of this thread. It's all good, they're both hot. I don't get how some could choose 'neither', I mean, they're not bad looking! :D