• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Elisa Tiger / Aleska B / Alisha / Celina / Elisa B / Elisa Hudson / Elise F / Eliska S / Elissa / Eliza Keagan / Irena / Laetitia A / Latika / Liv

Re: Eliska S / Laetitia A (met-art) / Liv (Simonscans)

Anyone know of any b/g stuff she's done? I've found a few sites that say she did b/g in Snow Teens 1... But it doesn't really look like her :p

As breathtaking GND beautiful as it cums. Let's hope she leaves her perfectly natural body alone

Let's not :)

Why? her body is PERFECT the way it is. What reason is there to change what is perfect? If for the size of her breasts you are a lunkhead because her breasts are perfect size in relation to her body

Ah, I apologise, I misinterpreted what you meant. I had thought you meant let's hope that she doesn't do b/g work, or has not done b/g work in the past, in response to my previous post.

I don't suppose anyone knows of any b/g work she's done...?

Ah, I apologise, I misinterpreted what you meant. I had thought you meant let's hope that she doesn't do b/g work, or has not done b/g work in the past, in response to my previous post.

I don't suppose anyone knows of any b/g work she's done...?

Fair point. Not sure my thoughts on B/G with her. Part of me wants to but part of me wants to see her do some erotic G/G work. Whatever she does is fine with me

lezkiss

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Nessa & Elisa @ LezKiss

lezkiss-elisa_nessa_0012.jpg

Free Gallery http://free.lezkiss.com/fhg/elisa_nessa.html