• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

which volume thus far has had the best cast/duo

• GB vol. 1 (lisa ann & bobbi starr)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • GB vol. 2 (jayden jaymes & dana dearmond)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • GB vol. 3 (kagney linn karter & london keyes)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • GB vol. 4 (julia ann & holly michaels)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • GB vol. 5 (jada stevens & juelz ventura)

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
How about Shay Sights and Jennifer White?

I've been asking Elegant Angel to cast Jennifer White in a Gangbanged movie (or any movie, for that matter) for a very long while and yet Jennifer hasn't appeared in an EA movie since BWA 18, more than 2 years ago :crying:
I'm starting to believe there's some weird/shitty reason behind that...

DuanCulo

Staff member

DuanCulo

Staff member

DuanCulo

Staff member
its pretty obvious.

overrated/cute. pretty much down the line.

of course, i dont want to be mean, but, thats just how i see it. personally, its only the second name down the line that interests me. except for the last one listed. im not familiar with her (either actually) so no idea.

for me, what i had noticed was that the second girls (co-stars) are all known for doing a lot of rough scenes. dana, london, juelz, bobbi and even holly are all performers who do sloppy bjs/face fucks/ anal, spitting, gagging etc. etc., the rougher (and better :D) side of gonzo, on a regular basis. the main stars also do rough scenes but i find they are more 'balanced' (do a lot of 'vanilla' scenes while having some rough scenes to their credit). but for the most part with all the co-stars, there is ZERO surprise that they were in the series as even if they haven't done a gangbang, blowbang, double anal, double vag or triple penetration before, they are known for very hardcore scenes (and at least more hardcore than the main star they were paired with) as this is their forte. the main star on the other hand is the more popular of the two (no surprise there) and for quite a few seeing them in this series has some form of 'shock value' as they are not necessarily branded as the roughest of the roughest (hardcore queens).

what i would love is if they got some of the legendary hardcore queens all in 5 scene gangbang - belladonna, audrey hollander, sandra romain, kelly wells, holly wellin' -> all girls who made a living of being hardcore with almost every scene they ever shot

DuanCulo

Staff member

DuanCulo

Staff member
Volume 1