• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

El Chapo recaptured

He must be extradited to the U.S. It's not even a question. Pena Nieto is a joke of a president. He already got embarrassed once by El Chapo. El Chapo cannot be sent back to prison in Mexico. The tentacles of the cartels run deep into Mexico, the local and federal government, the military and the federal police.

He must be extradited to the U.S. It's not even a question. Pena Nieto is a joke of a president. He already got embarrassed once by El Chapo. El Chapo cannot be sent back to prison in Mexico. The tentacles of the cartels run deep into Mexico, the local and federal government, the military and the federal police.

Drug
yes.png

Crime
yes.png

Rapist
cancel.png

So, according to Trump, the probability that Mexico would extrade El Chapo to the US is of 2 out of 3

I would like to extend a personal invitation to Sean Penn to meet with me.

I'll rearrange the teeth of this left wing piece of shit nut job. This motherfucker should be deported and his citizenship revoked.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35276894

The Mexican authorities should publicly thank Sean Penn for his assistance in the recapture of El Chapo then go into detail on how Penn agreed to carry a homing device in a body cavity and also offered to wear a wire.

The Mexican authorities should publicly thank Sean Penn for his assistance in the recapture of El Chapo then go into detail on how Penn agreed to carry a homing device in a body cavity and also offered to wear a wire.

An-i-mus you devious fuck.

Sung to the tune of Peyton Manning Nationwide song.

Actually they should ask him to interview the head of ISIS next. ;)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

They run pretty deep into the U.S. too.

Penn's article was interesting except for the interview section. As someone who has followed the drug war in Mexico very closely I found the interview to be weak. Penn could've asked better questions. Such as:

1. What really happened at Guadalajara Airport in 1993?

2. How did you escape from Puente Grande in 2001? Did you really escape by hiding in a laundry cart? or did you simply walk out the front door?

3. Is it true that you had an agreement with the Mexican government by which you would provide information on other drug cartels and kingpins in exchange for immunity?

4. Do you have contacts inside the Mexican government? If so how far up do they go? How do they help you move your products?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Drug
yes.png

Crime
yes.png

Rapist
cancel.png

So, according to Trump, the probability that Mexico would extrade El Chapo to the US is of 2 out of 3

Isn't El Cheapo the same cartel boss who would have pretty, under-aged girls kidnapped and sent to his compound to be his playthings? I'm sure that the others do that too. But I'm also pretty sure that he's one that was called out by some villagers in the state of Sinaloa. So sounds like:

Rapist
yes.png

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sean Penn.

Narc.

Wonder how long it'll be before El Chapo sends a few of his 'business executives' North to personally thank Penn for getting him captured?

A good many of them apparently already reside in Chicago. Sean might want to avoid any ritzy parties on Michigan Avenue til this blows over. 10 or 15 years, this will all be a distant memory... probably. :eek:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
A good many of them apparently already reside in Chicago. Sean might want to avoid any ritzy parties on Michigan Avenue til this blows over. 10 or 15 years, this will all be a distant memory... probably. :eek:

Sean better buy himself a bunker and a good alarm system.

Apparently El Chapo's crew like to skin alive those who have made them cross.

Isn't El Cheapo the same cartel boss who would have pretty, under-aged girls kidnapped and sent to his compound to be his playthings? I'm sure that the others do that too. But I'm also pretty sure that he's one that was called out by some villagers in the state of Sinaloa. So sounds like:

Rapist
yes.png

I've never heard of El Chapo messing around with underage girls. But these bosses are all womanizers. El Chapo has 10 kids with 4 differant women. Back when he was imprisoned in 1993 he would regularly bring in prostitutes for the male prisoners.