• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Egyp to fall in the end of Salafists ?

Egypt is already on it's way to ruin either by way of a military defeat by Israel/US or economic collapse from tourists staying away. The Arab secularists were the only ones who could navigate their countries. Were they perfect? No but they're a lot better than a bunch of beardies running around using the Koran as the Constitution, chasing out the Christians and tourists, and not educating the women. Notice how many more jibjabs the Egyptian women are wearing currently. There used to be only a tiny minority wearing the headscarves now they're a majority.

And meant to write that Egypt is not making nuclear weapons. Israel and the US want do anything to Egypt. And If you ar talking about the former leaders Libya, Iraq, and Egypt you are wrong. And thoses rulers used anti-semtic hate to stay in power when something went wrong in their government they blamed Israel and Jews. They were just thugs who used there power to steal billions of dollars from those countries during their rule. Yes, they did a few good things, but violent and brutal regimes hated by their populations

I have serviced in the U.S. military and I have been to Egypt and most of their military is well trained. The Egyptian Air Force is well trained and equipped with F-16s its not a pushover. The Israeli Air Force is one of the best in the world, but it has faced the Air Foces from Egypt and Saudi Arabia which are well trained and top of the line equipment . Guy, Israel could only wipeout Egypt and Iran by using nuclear weapons. And about the oil embargo China now actually imports more oil from Saudi Arabia than the United States does. The Egyptian military will control the country in short term, but it will lose its power in the long run.
The point was the they can win any time they see fit. As to the Egyptian military I would have to see a sustained effort from any Arab country before I believe their military wouldn't just fold up under pressure as history shows all Arab armies tend to break and run when pushed. And thank you for proving my point on the oil embargo as china won't let it happen either.

The point was the they can win any time they see fit. As to the Egyptian military I would have to see a sustained effort from any Arab country before I believe their military wouldn't just fold up under pressure as history shows all Arab armies tend to break and run when pushed. And thank you for proving my point on the oil embargo as china won't let it happen either.

I can see you weren't in the military, when a military underestimates its opponents history will show many fuckups. I will bet Israeli General Staff doesn't see an easy victory in a war with Egypt. And, that was 30 years ago, the Egyptian and Saudi militaries are very well trained. Saudi Arabia could've the biggest and most powerful military in the Middle East. They have the money to buy state of the are military equipment, from around the world no matter the cost. But the Saudis do not won't there military to get to powerful. The Saudi Arabian National Guard is the most powerful military/security organization in the kingdom. Its troops come from tribes loyal to the royal family.

And meant to write that Egypt is not making nuclear weapons. Israel and the US want do anything to Egypt. And If you ar talking about the former leaders Libya, Iraq, and Egypt you are wrong. And thoses rulers used anti-semtic hate to stay in power when something went wrong in their government they blamed Israel and Jews. They were just thugs who used there power to steal billions of dollars from those countries during their rule. Yes, they did a few good things, but violent and brutal regimes hated by their populations

Libya, Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Syria all have/had one thing in common..........secular gov'ts. Now that secularism has failed those Arabs they are turning to the Koran.

Libya, Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Syria all have/had one thing in common..........secular gov'ts. Now that secularism has failed those Arabs they are turning to the Koran.

Algeria and Tunisia very are still very secular countries women have equal rights in both of those countries. And Libya, Iraq, Egypt, former government had small secular parts in them, but they were mostly brutal authoritarian regimes. The current regime is holding on to power in Syria. Syria will be much tougher to attack then Libya. Thats why we haven't heard call from military action from the Western governments. Russia has supplied it with state of the art long range missiles since the Israeli attack on their nuclear reactor site.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Israel will not allow the brotherhood to form on its border. They now have 0 threat from Syria and this in turn weakens Hezbollah. So it would be certain that Israel, The U.S., England, and many other world powers are not going to allow the Suez to be controlled by a a group of Muslim radicals.
Let me dissilusion you:

Country 1: The U.S.) This country is a paper tiger and is not capable of mounting a ground campaign (see Libya) in yet another country at this time due to the strains on it's resources posed by it's current operations.
Incidentally, whereas Soviet tanks operated in Afghanistan and Danish Leopard 2s have an excellent combat record in Afghanistan, the M1s which were posted to Afghanistan some time ago have yet t be heard from. Given the fanfare that is customary from propoganda sources regarding M1, this can only be seen as confirmation that the M1 can't handle Afghanistan's terrain. No surprise as it has only proven capable of operating on firm, flat terrain (eg Fulda gap, Arabian desert).

Country 2: The U.K.) This country is also incapable of sustaining yet another ground campaign. Additionally it's incapable of sustaining an air-campaign. There is a slim chance she could launch a nuke or 2. But she won't.

Country 3: Israel) Should this country attack a Moslem country, expect the mother of all Islomic uprisings in the Middle East, which is why the U.S., Israel's sponsor, will not allow it to do so.