• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eden 38DD

Her Myspace account is still active and current, someone could instant message or e-mail her and ask her for an update. A link to this thread might flatter her…or maybe just make her sick. :)

By the way does anyone have download movies they would like to share? I am looking for the teacher one. I have the two Husters, two bang brothers, and two other ones.

By the way I just want to clarify, I want to trade movies. I have some complete downloadable movies that I can e-mail and trade copies for other Eden movies.

where is she???????????

sadly she done retired about a year and a half back

Really? I'd been emailing her a couple years back. We were supposed to get together at the Bunny Ranch. She's a big Star Wars fan and she was gonna wear the Princess Leia slave outfit for me and we would get it on. But I could never get over from Vegas in time.

Has Eden sent anyone here an autographed picture of herself? She said he would send me an autographed picture, but I never received any pictures. We emailed back and forth via her my space account several times and gave her my mailing address each time, but after over a year of waiting, I finally gave up.

i always get excited when i see a new post on her page. sadly itse never what i want to read or see which is that SHE IS BACK. she would move directly to the top of my list and many others if she comes back. eden please come back