• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eating Pussy / Pussy Eating Tips and Techniques

pussy eating

hey there guys can you all describe how you like to eat pussy just wondering how you do it and or everyone's different takes on it

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: pussy eating

I tease the lips, dip the tip of the tongue, tease, tease, then got deep. I play with her nipples while working the lips, not just the labia, but the vulva too. The when I go in for the O, flicking my tongue gently and rhythmically against the clit, I work my fingers deep inside, ensuring pleasure to the max.

I also greatly like the 69, her ass mashed into my face while I hungrily devour her and she gives pleasure to my shaft.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

so far, im happy no ones doing to old "alphabet" technique.

oh, the complaints i've heard.

1. a few long licks up to the clit
2. suck on the clit
3. swirl your toung around the clit

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member

I think the only correct answer to this question is: I eat pussy however the lady attatched to the pussy likes it to be eaten. I've had alottt of bad head because the guy seems to think that the tricks that worked on his ex would also work on me too. :rolleyes:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

That's like asking the government how it really works, I and they aren't saying shit!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

Yes I enjoy eating pussy. No I'll not divulge my secrets! If any of the ladies here would like me to show them however...

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

I like to start off slow with a light graze, then work my way to a deep lick, and finally get my groove on with the quick lick motion! I also fully support the 69, love it!

I open my mouth wide, take the cunt inside and lick the clit, up and down, left to right, around and around, all over. The speed depends on the mood. Of course, I adjust the style based on the woman but my experience has been that I can usually find what she likes and make her come. And most of the time I don't stop until she's satisfied.

i tend to focus my tongue around the clit and work the g-spot my fingers and go from there...

I like mine with onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato, ketchup and mustard. :yesyes: Only real mayo none of that whip stuff :nono:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner

I think the only correct answer to this question is: I eat pussy however the lady attatched to the pussy likes it to be eaten. I've had alottt of bad head because the guy seems to think that the tricks that worked on his ex would also work on me too. :rolleyes:

No two women like the same things - learn to pay attention to their response and you'll go far.