• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eating pussy = Cancer?

bahodeme

Closed Account
Well I'm getting out this world alive. So like a submariner: "DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!"

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
lol this is too funny!! yeah i'm sick of everything giving us cancer!! hell i'm surprised anyone lives past the age of 50!! Not gonna stop me eating my girl out!!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Someone I know, knows someone who got throat cancer, and he never smoked. But was quite obsessed with dining at the Y, with any old thing that came along.

But of course, I sure as hell am not going to stop doing it. You're more likely to get in a horrible car accident or get hit by a pee-ball from a passing jet liner.

You know it's real simple. If you're always afraid of it, it will get you. Don't be afraid of the cancer, you should be fine. Mind over body, right?

My first thought was that this is a conspiracy by some lesbian organization to get guys to stop eating pussy so straight girls will turn to the other side.

:cool:

So are white men the only ones that licky pussy?

I know. That was a curious distinction. I think I'm going to probably roll with Neutron on this and say this is probably the work of Boothy and her 'team'.:tongue:

^LOL, that is pretty funny.

I just had this friend who was black, and always bragged about being a thug and stuff. He used to tell me about how he would never lick a girl's pussy, "just fuck". He told me that if you're from the hood and shit, you don't lick pussy, you just fuck. He asked me if I would and I said yeah, and he thought that was pretty funny.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

I just had this friend who was black, and always bragged about being a thug and stuff. He used to tell me about how he would never lick a girl's pussy, "just fuck". He told me that if you're from the hood and shit, you don't lick pussy, you just fuck. He asked me if I would and I said yeah, and he thought that was pretty funny.
lol reminds me of this

Deepcover

Closed Account

Same here. People that I know just don't do that and thinks it's funny that I do. Whatever, to each's own. Nothing's gonna stop me from tasting that fresh sour necter.

emceeemcee

Banned
as far as I understand it cancer cells require a few other things to be present in the body for it to grow not just viruses like HPV.

Munch on I say.

Damn those cats were tasty as well :(

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
If that article's true, that suck's ass .. I mean pussy.