• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Earthquake?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I think Ive heard that for every whole number on the richter scale the intensity doubles.
so if this was a 6 and Japans was and 8 that one was 3x stronger.

BREAKING NEWS: 5.9 earthquake hits Virginia with aftershocks in Washington DC and New York

* Huge earthquake felt across the East Coast, from Boston to South Carolina
* Damage reported in Virginia, while building evacuated for fear of collapse in New York and Washington
* The White House and the Pentagon among buildings evacuated
* Fears of Fukushima-like nuclear disaster because old nuclear plant a few miles from epicentre

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cks-Washington-DC-New-York.html#ixzz1Vsx4ZY5b

as a member of the southern california area let me just say :rofl:

5.8? the east coast is riled up over a 5.8?

Meh. I know. It's nothing for you guys.

But shit like that doesn't happen here, and buildings aren't built to the same kind of safety standards you guys have.

Also, everyone knows that the East Coast people are pussies.

Oh, you pussies are crying about a 5.9 quake. In California we call that mild heartburn. I slept through a 7.6 when I was 5 years old.

the east coast, more specifically NY has been loooong overdue for a major quake. but then again it was probably nothing. dont worry about it.

now ya'll know how we feel....kinda

Yep, siting in a building with my transfer students and we felt the building shake. Pretty cool.

as a member of the southern california area let me just say :rofl:

5.8? the east coast is riled up over a 5.8?

:1orglaugh

Give me a 45 second long 5.8 over a tornado/hurricane/hail storm any day!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
BREAKING NEWS: 5.9 earthquake hits Virginia with aftershocks in Washington DC and New York

* Huge earthquake felt across the East Coast, from Boston to South Carolina
* Damage reported in Virginia, while building evacuated for fear of collapse in New York and Washington
* The White House and the Pentagon among buildings evacuated
* Fears of Fukushima-like nuclear disaster because old nuclear plant a few miles from epicentre

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cks-Washington-DC-New-York.html#ixzz1Vsx4ZY5b

I just felt an aftershock........still feelling it.

Ok it stopped.
I dont know if I'm really feeling it or just freaked out.....but I think I am feeling it.

Oh, you pussies are crying about a 5.9 quake. In California we call that mild heartburn. I slept through a 7.6 when I was 5 years old.

May be true, but when it happens on the east coast, people freak. It was a weird sensation... I was at work today when it happened, felt the building swaying.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Using the subway from D.C. took 1 1/2 hrs instead of 30 minutes due to reducing the speed of the trains because they are not sure how much, if any, damage was done to the tracks. One of my coworkers lives just northeast of Mineral and his wife told him that the only damage they have is items that fell from bookcases, cupboards, etc. By the time most of us realized what was happening it was over.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I always miss these things :(