• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Earth population 'exceeds limits'

your an idiot, ill state my argument when im not so drunk, your obviously anglo and living in america and feeding off this bs that they are feeding you about climate change.

get any real professionals testimony and they will tell you that is all fiction. We have had excessive temperatures on both scales recorded thoughout the centuries. Its to do with the sun, nothing to do with out activities here on earth. yes we might log rain forests and such, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the UV rays which heat our planet. If you had any idea how much governments are profiting from this 'green' state of living. And how many people are dying because of it. China for example has closed much of its iron and coal plants because of this debacle, putting 1000's on the street. Its like burning your toast and blaming the bread for getting so hot.

Go do some homework before posting your Bullshit ideologies

1. Real professionals will also tell you the danger is very real.
2. It is true that there have been excessive temperatures in the past but if you haven't noticed, for the past 200 years human population growth and industrial advancements and its subsequent effect on massive production, consumption, and exploitation of the environment's natural resources has resulted in better quality of life for the most part, as well as overwhelming amounts of pollutants in the air and waste in landfills.
3. UV rays hardly contribute heat on Earth compared to visible light and infrared radiation. Ozone blocks most UV rays. Oh yeah, CFC pollutants damaged the ozone layer, which contributed a little more in human deaths. And heat, I guess.
4. Governments would lose money because they would have to restrict unchecked overpollution and decrease production or fund other ways of producing energy.
5. If you've noticed, the recession due to the overspeculation of the housing market and unchecked mortgage loans by Wall Street and banks has raised the unemployment rate. China has had to take off workers because the companies can't pay them. Those coal and iron mines contribute to pollution, by the way, althought I'm not saying it's a good outcome for the workers.
6. The analogy to the burnt toast has a fatal flaw: It refutes your stance. If you wanted to say it's not human's fault, which you have suggested, then you would want to blame the bread. My and ther others' stances are what you said. People have been blaming the bread for being burnt instead of blaming the one who was supposed to set the heat and time settings and keep an eye on it.

Go do some homework before posting your Bullshit ideologies

'Nuff said. :2 cents:

6. People have been blaming the bread for being burnt instead of blaming the one who was supposed to set the heat and time settings and keep an eye on it.

now i'm even more confused. are you saying we should blame God with this analogy?

And you young un's think that you know it all simply because you have the internet at your desk.:1orglaugh OK doubters - Have you ever once read a chapter or much less, a paragraph in your high school or college education that critiqued the ideology of Communism ? Of course you haven't ! The idea that a teacher would make mention of communism in a negative context would be blasphemy ! as they continue impressing you with the virtues of the "potemkin village''. :rofl: Kill yourself ! Please !

:nono: Now, now, whipper snapper....are we not indoctrinated at an early age about the COLD WAR and McCarthyism and then we throw in Bay of Pigs and Castro, then we get some Vietnam *stuff* and then we get to 1990 and that whole Berlin Wall thing where it came crashing down...Might there have been a political ad or two about Republicans taking credit for defeating communism:rolleyes:

Sadly, though, today, it is the communist countries that seem to be in better financial shape than the capitalist countries. I wonder why that is?
thinking-020.gif

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The planet is fine and we do not need GM foods.

I'm tired of hearing these government paid scientists say the planet is overpopulated and we need laboratory altered food.
If you live in a city it is crowded, if you don't like it move.
There is more to the world than New York and LA.

The same people call the rest of America "fly over areas."
Because they are full of themselves. (George Clooney)

Also, global warming.

Al Gore is Henny Penny. ;) :D

I think he's saying that we need a more reliable toaster...

Lolz.

What I'm saying is people who refute that global warming has caused major damages are blaming the burnt toast for being burnt. What I'm saying is it's not the bread's fault at all but that the fault resides on the one responsible for letting the toast burn - people who have neglected the Earth.

I'm not saying that I haven't contributed to global warming either - we all have.

^^^

But it's also possible to think - and many people do - that the planet is NOT fine and that genetically-modified foods (or any other use of GMOs) are NOT part of the solution. I would hasten to add that it's probably a minority of people who feel the Earth is in a humanitarian-population-environmental crisis who actually think that GM-foods are a good idea.

Lolz.

What I'm saying is people who refute that global warming has caused major damages are blaming the burnt toast for being burnt. What I'm saying is it's not the bread's fault at all but that the fault resides on the one responsible for letting the toast burn - people who have neglected the Earth.

I'm not saying that I haven't contributed to global warming either - we all have.

We all have contributed.

This portion of my post is directed to the earlier comment that anyone who thinks there are too many people or humans are doing damage to the planet should kill themselves.
No i'm not killing myself because I am contributing and doing damage.No one advocates we do anything along those lines.What is advocated is trying to reduce birth rates.But if we don't nature itself will do the less humane less desidrable way for us and cut the population that way and thin the popualtion. It's our choice as we can reason unlike other species of animals who will always breed to any level they can attain.But unlike them we can breed well beyond any natural limitations with the technology we have developed,arent we just so smart?:eek:

I do agree that there are way too many humans on this planet. But it's our fault really: curing many diseases that use to thin the heard, feeding many people who would probably die without assistance, choosing peace instead of war... all of these have lead to over-population, because we haven't let the laws of nature kill off the weak. And while this may sound funny to some, and possibly cold/mean to others, it's the truth.

And yes, I'm a social Darwinist. And it scares me to death thinking about the average person in the world reproducing right this second, with an IQ of 88 and the education of a 4th grader. We as a species are regressing instead of evolving at this point.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
why does this not surprise me?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I dont see how.
i am one person.
i had 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents 32 great great grandparents , go back 20 generations, thats over a million ancestors!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Sure, when I say there are too many people on Earth, they call me a brilliant scientist, but when I suggest killing everyone who's name begins with the letter J, they call me a monster...

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
I do think there would be enough for everyone. Once nations become comfortable, the birth rates drop. Less war, etc. We could have already populated other planets. I really believe that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7975607.stm

"Growing fears

At the same time, the International Labour Organisation (ILO) says that despite the current global financial crisis, falling birth rates across western Europe will cause a labour shortage over the next few years

It says Europe should think about making it easier for people from the developing world to come in and work."