• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Earn MyFreeones Points just by posting on the board!

Freeones said:
at the moment you only get points for the first 100 posts. Maybe we will change this later, so you can earn points per x amount of points.

That's in response to Deadone's question. Once you were awarded the points for your first 100 posts there's no further incentive as of yet. This should be made clearer BTW, as a lot of people think the more posts they accumulate the more it will benefit them in terms of MyFreeones points. :hatsoff:

i'm saying that every 100 Posts you get gives you points & the more you get, gets you a DVD Or a T-Shirt, thats what I Was told. :)

Mandy4Ever said:
i'm saying that every 100 Posts you get gives you points & the more you get, gets you a DVD Or a T-Shirt, thats what I Was told. :)

Well, you know what, I was wrong. I just went and checked my MyFreeones account and found out I received 50 points per 200 board posts. So I apologize about the false information, I must have missed this thing was changed.

Vegas Yankee said:
Well, you know what, I was wrong. I just went and checked my MyFreeones account and found out I received 50 points per 200 board posts. So I apologize about the false information, I must have missed this thing was changed.
I never knew that either. I checked my account but don't see any extra post points.
And if it is true, then I can see why some members who at least believe it to be true have been spamming the board with smilies and three posts to finish one sentence. It has really dropped the quality of posts on the board. It's too bad that not all members are mature enough to handle it.

Vegas Yankee said:
well how ever it works? :confused:

superfly2 said:
I never knew that either. I checked my account but don't see any extra post points.
And if it is true, then I can see why some members who at least believe it to be true have been spamming the board with smilies and three posts to finish one sentence. It has really dropped the quality of posts on the board. It's too bad that not all members are mature enough to handle it.

That's exactly what I thought when I made that discovery and I think it's not such a great idea after all to reward the mere quantity of posts. This leads, in addition to the smilie posts and the "I like her" comments, to members posting one sentence in one post and another sentence in the next post 30 seconds later instead of editing the previous entry.

Superfly, do you have your MyFreeones account linked to your board account? Just wondering because you said you didn't get any extra points. Under the points tab in MyFreeones, I have the 500 points for my first 100 board posts and right below that line there's another one "Board (each 200 posts) points.

well i havent got anypoints for posting anything...i got my original points for having 100 bookmarked babes, and the only other points i have recieved is for logging in..

MARIE!! please help..should i have more, i know i am getting 125 on monday but maybe i should have more for the posting..i honestly have no clue as i really dont use my points all that much as it is.

The 50 points every 200 posts is a surprise to me too, actually. Very strange. I'm going to link that to the rules in a way, people that make it to 200 posts with useless stuff, are getting a points deduction.

I just used my awesome number of points (153, no less) to buy a gallery. Namely "Jana Cova Playing with a Pink Dildo". But when I go into the My Bought Galleries, I just get a mostly blank page. There's a white box where I presume the pics should appear with a bit "1" on top... and that's it.

Is this feature not working yet, or am I doing something wrong?

Maerten

Ex FreeOnes Team Member
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The gallery "Jana Cova Playing with a Pink Dildo" has been fixed. Some other galleries have the same problem and will be fixed very soon.

how does this point system work, cause im not quite sure on it

do i just post replys like this?

or is there any easier way?

Last edited by a moderator: