• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eagles may want to sign Brett Favre; Vick would be ‘honored’

Folks, we're really sorry for this. We really are. But it's our duty to keep our Spidey-Senses up for NFL news, and we've caught wind of a … well, we're searching for the right word to describe it … rumor. Howard Eskin of 610 WIP Sports Radio in Philadelphia has it out there that the Eagles are interested in possibly procuring the services of ...

Br…

Bre…

Brett Fa…

And so it begins, yet again... :brick:

Story

Can't he just retire already!!! :facepalm:

He already did. At least three times that I can think of. Oh, I forgot he also played for the Jets, so make it four times. :horse:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Can't he just retire already!!! :facepalm:

Well that is two players that should now stay retired - Brett Favre and failed broadcaster / TV commentator Tiki Barber.

:2offtopic

The thing with Tiki Barber is that he can't go back to broadcasting /TV commentating, nor back to the New York Giants for his fierce criticism of Coach Coughlin and Eli Manning, and his personal life is a mess. His wife divorced him after he left her while pregnant for that younger NBC 24 year-old lady intern.

Talk about burning bridges.

taking nothing away from vick...hes a one man show...but my math on him is...you guys remember the video game frogger..i figured he would have run out of luck along time ago...i think someone else thinks the same..hes fun to watch but depends on his feet to much...when your you got a nfl defence chasing you every play...any play could be your last:(

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Can he play guitar?

I don't see him in this lineup, somehow :1orglaugh

Yes, I'm sure he will be willing to change his mind about retirement to be a backup. That Rumor makes a lot of sense.

@smoknn you must have missed last season. Vick dependent on his feet? He reads the game better than almost anyone.

Yes, I'm sure he will be willing to change his mind about retirement to be a backup. That rumor makes a lot of sense.

@smoknn you must have missed last season. Vick dependent on his feet? He reads the game better than almost anyone.

i dont care what his stats says..his feet got him there..live by the sword..die by the sword..we will see time will tell good luck vic..and if you dont think his feet had nothing to do with that..You Missed more than last season

i dont care what his stats says..his feet got him there..live by the sword..die by the sword..we will see time will tell good luck vic..and if you dont think his feet had nothing to do with that..You Missed more than last season

More than last season? Last season is what counts. You act like he's been the same player his whole career. Vick has come a long way since his run-first mentality days. His pocket awareness is among the best of all QBs right now.

good for the eagles if they traded kolb. they do need a decent backup because vick is not going to play 16 games because of his playing style.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
42821187609126_c667dc4c46.jpg

Did you watch any Eagles game last year? Vick's arm improved 100x from previous years. Ya his legs got him to where he is today, so? I can't tell if you're serious or just don't watch NFL football.

This is such a terrible idea. I am a die-hard Vikings fan and I like Brett, but this is just dumb. Vick isn't going to learn anything from Favre, they are different syled QB's and Brett doesn't exactly have the reputation of being a teacher. He throws crazy passes that only he can make and makes terrible decisions in game. Not exactly the person you want to mentor, he is on a team to throw. Sitting Vick would slow the rapid progress Vick has been making recently.

Did you watch any Eagles game last year? Vick's arm improved 100x from previous years. Ya his legs got him to where he is today, so? I can't tell if you're serious or just don't watch NFL football.

his arm wasnt what i was on about...a lot of that stuff his arm is doing...his legs earned him time to do...anytime a qb makes his plays like that...no matter what his stats show..hes only one play away from being out..vick is damn good at doing what he does...but if he was qb on my team i would want a good backup....he lives on the edge ..hes as good as i ever seen avoiding the heat...but..that blind side is what comes into play...