• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

e cigarettes

As a former Newport lifelong smoker, I am quit now for 2 years thanks to the e cigarette. I am using the ego 500 a push button model whose battery lasts for days. I still get my nicotine fix by adding the juice and the same great smoking sensation without the 4000 chemicals that give you cancer and heart disease. Nicotine is a stimulant, however I feel this is much safer after failing with pills, patches and gum. What an invention! I can't find any negative health consequences as a result of using these. I can give you web sites that sell them and juice if you so desire. No more cough,weakness ,yellow teeth or stink. The e cigarette should be FDA approved now! Maybe the tobacco companies are worried! Thanks

My mom tried this thing and hoped it would work for her but now she's gone to "roll your own." I guess everyone is different and you have to die from something.

My friend buys some from Seven-Eleven that he swears work great. He says they're about $10 bucks. I don't know if I'd trust something that cost $10 bucks at Seven-Eleven to help me quit smoking.

Which kind do you use?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Yeah, what kind are you using? This past fall I tried quitting with those and they were horrible. I can't remember what they were called but I found a photo of the ones I was using. http://www.electronic-cigarette-company.net/images/x4.jpg

I lasted for about a week. I had to keep buying new ones because every one I got stopped charging, they just wouldn't charge on anything. And they were supposed to last for the duration of what would be a full pack if real cigs, but they only lasted me about a day, maybe less, before they lost all their kick. I'd love to try quitting again with e-cigs, but not sure what brand.

I decided to quit smoking on July 1, 1980. Back then there were very few "help" options. I basically told myself I was not going to pay to inhale bad things into my lungs and body and, make some company more wealthy at my expense, both monetarily and healthwise. I went cold turkey and never looked back. Coming up on 32 years now without a smoke.

I wish the best of luck to anyone wanting to quit that stupid, expensive, unhealthy habit.

My friend buys some from Seven-Eleven that he swears work great. He says they're about $10 bucks. I don't know if I'd trust something that cost $10 bucks at Seven-Eleven to help me quit smoking.

Which kind do you use?

You can't buy the cheap ones! My kit cost 49 dollars at taste-e-cigarettes.com.A GREAT buy! The ego 510 kit gives you 2 powerpul batteries, 5 tips,2 atomizers and liquid, the site also sells great liquid. The cheap ones don't cut it. Buy a good kit and you won't be disappointed and it will save your life as well.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i have a set of the ecigs. kinda weird. i smoked before kind of socially, but never got addicted. got tired of paying for cigarettes and feeling like shit so i stopped. i was more into cloves actually.

but just for fun i have an ecig kit. tastes kinda gaky. i imagine it would help someone stop since you have all the hand motions, the blowing of "smoke" and the nicotine which you can adjust. i have the highs myself but rarely use em.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I used to roll my own but I quit cold turkey more than a year ago. I don't know why people feel the need to shell out money for something that really isn't all that difficult to accomplish.