• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Duana - AKA: Agnetis, Agnetis Miracle, Duana (Busty.pl)

For now here's a preview of her last few galleries.

DSCN2003.jpg
P1020125.jpg
DSC09488.jpg
IMG_0311.jpg
P1020629.jpg

Wow - how big are they? Says somewhere 32KK so that would make them measure 42 inches!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and a few more of her recent updates.

DSC07212.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

P1040141.jpg

DSC07575.jpg

CY3A8088.JPG

This is from her latest video - Liquid Gold. Trying on a bikini a member bought her.

Here's a couple of pics from her latest gallery too

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

I hope we get to see this whore sucking huge ass cocks and getting titfucked the hell out of them titties.
Wanna see her take an All-Black Cock Bukkake and gangbang too.

She looks like she worships Big Black Cock all day and night pounding in her White pussy.

Well said, bro!

Keep dreaming, pussy for christmas, and after that she's gone. She is not a pro, and she doesn't want to be one. Of course would be great to see her on a dogfart production, but lets be real, she will never do it.

fanning

Banned
Keep dreaming, pussy for christmas, and after that she's gone. She is not a pro, and she doesn't want to be one. Of course would be great to see her on a dogfart production, but lets be real, she will never do it.

considering she fucks and sucks black cocks in her real life off camera despite getting slack for it in lily-white poland, and former glamour-only big-titty chicks like czech lucie wilde and katerina hartlova went crazy extreme hardcore instantly and suddenly, let's see who's right.

this agnetis slut is gonna show us all how slutty she gets down. she'll be drinking brotha loads and getting BLACKED on camera on the eventual. inevitable.
polish women crave big black dick on regular almost as much as the czechs and hungarian bitches. now that's saying a LOT!!

I know that Sonnet had a black guy a few years ago, Sonnet is Agnetis boss... Its possible that Agnetis fucks blacks, but I really doubt she will do it on camera.