• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream / Teen Kelly

Yep, I think you are correct - it's over for Kelly (Teen or Dream) or so it seems. The only things I've found of her over the past few months makes me think she's become some skinny, used-up, club-crawling, drug skank. And that's a shame for a once beautiful young woman. Someone needs to get her back to healthy and beautiful once again. Kelly needs to start eating healthy foods, exercising, getting some fresh air and sunshine and getting back to showing me that playful, beautiful, healthy, sexy, and outgoing woman who entertained me with naked poses, masterbation, and a sexual playfulness for other young women. Also, I think her new videos need to be in HD. Does anyone have any of her webcam videos? I think I'd like to collect her stuff before she falls over dead from partying too hard.

Here are a few links to show you what I mean. Maybe she's not as far gone as I thought. So, here is Teen Kelly sans excess calories.

http://tgppics.com/kelly/nats/102/?nats=MjExNTozOjE
http://www.tgppics.com/kelly/nats/092/?nats=MjExNTozOjE
http://www.tgppics.com/kelly/nats/091/?nats=MjExNTozOjE

or her MySpace site:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9645415

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Those 1st three links are all old sets. They're from her first site. A few years old.

I'm glad you said something, because the scuttle I was seeing said those sets were new and Dream Kelly was reinventing Teen Kelly. But, whatever, I thought she looked bad in the -what I thought - were newer sets and skinny and sickly, too.

Whatever, I wish her the best and hope she's doing well, whatever it is she's doing.

I don't know, as a former member of Teen Kelly...I don't recognize any of those sets. I admit I haven't followed her much the past couple of years (and was under the impression there hadn't been ANYTHING new in about that long), but I sure think that those might be some new sets under the Teen Kelly name. At least to me it kind of seems like her Dream Kelly look facially (looking a little older, which, of course, she is), but with a little of the Teen Kelly freshness back. Those pages do also seem to indicate some new Teen Kelly content, however much you can trust them. Anyway, that would be cool as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Yep, I think you are correct - it's over for Kelly (Teen or Dream) or so it seems. The only things I've found of her over the past few months makes me think she's become some skinny, used-up, club-crawling, drug skank. And that's a shame for a once beautiful young woman. Someone needs to get her back to healthy and beautiful once again. Kelly needs to start eating healthy foods, exercising, getting some fresh air and sunshine and getting back to showing me that playful, beautiful, healthy, sexy, and outgoing woman who entertained me with naked poses, masterbation, and a sexual playfulness for other young women. Also, I think her new videos need to be in HD. Does anyone have any of her webcam videos? I think I'd like to collect her stuff before to falls over dead from partying too hard.

agreed

She has done many good photoshoots - pics and vids. But I have seen some, lately, where she does not look good at all - too skinny as if she'd been sick or not eating correctly or partying too heavily. But in general, Kelly makes me giggle. Sometimes she looks as if she's buzzed instead of being completely into what she's doing. Like those last few photos of her on the bed in a black evening dress. Looking like a loadie.

She has done many good photoshoots - pics and vids. But I have seen some, lately, where she does not look good at all - too skinny as if she'd been sick or not eating correctly or partying too heavily. But in general, Kelly makes me giggle. Sometimes she looks as if she's buzzed instead of being completely into what she's doing. Like those last few photos of her on the bed in a black evening dress. Looking like a loadie.

2 true
i know she smokes so i wouldnt be surprised if she does more than that
i dunno i thought it was supposed to look seductive but u might have something there. its not uncommon