• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream / Teen Kelly

i'm going to make a controversial statement now.

THIS THREAD IS OVER 3 YEARS OLD. WHAT THE FUCK HAS CHANGED. I USED TO LOVE KELLY BUT NOW SHE IS SOOOOOO FUCKING BORING. ALL THE NEW POSTS ARE THE SAME OLD SHITE.:mad:

Thats all folks

THIS THREAD IS OVER 3 YEARS OLD. WHAT THE FUCK HAS CHANGED. I USED TO LOVE KELLY BUT NOW SHE IS SOOOOOO FUCKING BORING. ALL THE NEW POSTS ARE THE SAME OLD SHITE.:mad:

Thats all folks

thank you!!! i agree 100% the chicks who keep doing the same thing over and over are boring,show something!

Thats all folks

She stopped working. Her website hasn't been updated in a long time. Matter of fact, they take down sets and videos instead of putting new ones up. I don't know if she's retired or just taking a break or what.

It's been years since anything new from her came out (after her brief "reincarnation" as "Dream Kelly.") She's done, and been done for a while. This whole thread has been nothing but one long repost. If she's "on a break" then she's going to be a MILF by the time something new comes out.

This girl was a Golden Goddess in her Teen Kelly days. One of the very first paysites I ever signed up to. Kind of girl you could waste a whole day blistering your cock over. Dream Kelly was...not so much. But that's it guys. Accept it. She's gone. Just be glad you've got the early stuff to wank to.

Yep, I think you are correct - it's over for Kelly (Teen or Dream) or so it seems. The only things I've found of her over the past few months makes me think she's become some skinny, used-up, club-crawling, drug skank. And that's a shame for a once beautiful young woman. Someone needs to get her back to healthy and beautiful once again. Kelly needs to start eating healthy foods, exercising, getting some fresh air and sunshine and getting back to showing me that playful, beautiful, healthy, sexy, and outgoing woman who entertained me with naked poses, masterbation, and a sexual playfulness for other young women. Also, I think her new videos need to be in HD. Does anyone have any of her webcam videos? I think I'd like to collect her stuff before to falls over dead from partying too hard.

Yep, I think you are correct - it's over for Kelly (Teen or Dream) or so it seems. The only things I've found of her over the past few months makes me think she's become some skinny, used-up, club-crawling, drug skank. And that's a shame for a once beautiful young woman. Someone needs to get her back to healthy and beautiful once again. Kelly needs to start eating healthy foods, exercising, getting some fresh air and sunshine and getting back to showing me that playful, beautiful, healthy, sexy, and outgoing woman who entertained me with naked poses, masterbation, and a sexual playfulness for other young women. Also, I think her new videos need to be in HD. Does anyone have any of her webcam videos? I think I'd like to collect her stuff before to falls over dead from partying too hard.

I wanted to write, '... before she falls over dead from partying too hard.'