• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream / Teen Kelly

Love this chick to death, but her new sets have been highly repetitive for a while now. It's always the same scenes, same poses, same dildo...just a slightly different outfit. It's gotten so I have a hard time telling what's new and what I've seen before. I've been a member of her site a few times before, but I haven't signed back up because I don't think I'd get my money's worth in new material. She looks hotter than ever, but she's just spinning her wheels with this new stuff. :(

Love this chick to death, but her new sets have been highly repetitive for a while now. It's always the same scenes, same poses, same dildo...just a slightly different outfit. It's gotten so I have a hard time telling what's new and what I've seen before. I've been a member of her site a few times before, but I haven't signed back up because I don't think I'd get my money's worth in new material. She looks hotter than ever, but she's just spinning her wheels with this new stuff. :(

I agree 100%. She needs to spice it up a bit and try something new.

Love the brown hair, much hotter than blonde. Wish she did hardcore, though....

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! My favorite set so far is her sybian one (where she has wavy brown hair), but this one comes close.

I liked her more when she was younger she's too skinny now she used to have nice round boobs now they're too small...still she's hot