• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream of Ashley / Ashley Sage Ellison

Ashley Ellison

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Official Checked Star Member
ím good thanks apart from having to write this from my phone lol as snapped the end off my laptop charger by accident last night so will now have to bit for a new one lol but oh well its not too hard on here haha! You all missed me? Has any one checked out my boots yet?

Wow, really great to see Ashley back as she is the reason I keep coming here.

Ashley, hope you're doing well and are happy! We are all happy to see you post :)

Hey Ashley! So good to finally hear from my absolute favorite model ever. No plans for this weekend really but im sure ill be out and about sippin a few drinks. How about you any plans? Also I normally check this every few days at least since I've been eagerly your return :) but I've been slacking lately and totally missed your auction. Id love the chance to own a pair of boots of yours so any plans on putting them up again? Or be interested in just selling let me know. Hope all is well. And good luck with everything you have going on. Xoxoxo. Mike.

Hey Ashley , are we to see a new chapter in your modeling career or its all over , i say we need a less shadowy answer after all that devotion & anticipation in the forum

ps. good luck with the devilish boots

Hey Ashley , are we to see a new chapter in your modeling career or its all over , i say we need a less shadowy answer after all that devotion & anticipation in the forum

ps. good luck with the devilish boots

.... Waiting for Godot ..... :stir:

May I like all the other good folk here say welcome back Ash... you always brighten up my day when I see your beautiful face xxxx

Saw a rumour on another forum that Ashley had a baby...:wtf:

Does anyone know if this is true?

I think Ashley would have been a proud mother and said something if it were.