• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream of Ashley / Ashley Sage Ellison

Re: Dream Of Ashley (aka 36J Ashley Sage Ellison of Score/Voluptuous)

I really wish Ashley would make more sets & videos :(

It's a shame, when she joined score, everything was lovely, plenty of photos & videos & all was great :)

But then all of a sudden it's as if score have just given up with her and don't care :(

Please do some more NEW shoots & vids Ashley, I miss seeing your beautiful self!

Never in the history of adult entertainment a top grade model was so badly buried , score zeroed Ashley for good with the lack of new content and people have every right to complain , its a shame , time will reveal the story behind this unfair and unprofessional act from score , they should remember ,its the customers that make their market , its the customers that take it away

shame :ban:

Yes it's a shame but Score are a business and, despite the fact everyone here will disagree, Ashley obviously wasn't selling well enough for them to invest more in her.

Not true, Grummy - they said that Ashley's First Time was one of their best selling videos ever (for example).

I think it's more to do with logistics - Score is a very US-centred operation and Ashley is UK based. We've seen this before and will do again.

Ashley's manager (or someone with her interests at heart) needs to re-negotiate her contract so she can have her own website again.

The Ashley's First Time video may have sold well but Score require a high interest in a model before they give them their own site (I think it's something like 50,000 hits) Clearly it seems, this was nowhere near what she got, despite them saying this. Don't get me wrong, I want to see Ashley get her own Score site as much as anyone else, I just don't think it's going to happen. She should've stayed with CandyGirlCash in my opinion. She coould've been just as big, if not bigger there.

i have been in contact with score mag there reply was we have not given up on ashley and nothing is set in stone with the models they have no plans to give ashley her own website at the moment and they will do another shoot with her when they did not say so thats the word from score

Ok here we go again posting the same and the same again due to lack of content , does anyone know whats going on with Score and Ashley ?

I fear they lock her up with a contract and they don't allow her to be photographed elsewhere and at the same time score only shot 5-6 dull sets in a weekend and buried her for good ever since

whats going on , why all that score ?

Attachments

• Ashley--shame.jpg
    Ashley--shame.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 1,621

Right, right...we definitely need more of her! She's featured in the June 2010 issue of Score (I have not seen the pictures online yet though), and she looks GREAT!

Last edited: