• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dream of Ashley / Ashley Sage Ellison

Re: Dream Of Ashley

What did i have a couple of years ago? :)

Heheh, hiya Faith.

Difficult to put into words - I think it's something around the sort of style or production of Ashley's stuff that reminds me of the WOW moment I had when I first saw some pics of you on-line a few years ago.

It's that kind of girl-next-door thing that you had that Ashley definitely now has. Just kind of under-produced in terms of the pics and vids which gives her a really sexy (to me at least) glint in the eye and feel to her content.

Of course, I'm still a huge fan of yours - you're incredibly good looking and have a body to die for. Maybe it's that your content now has a much more 'glamour model' feel to it, but Ashley's still feels like I'm looking at pics or watching the vids of a girl with massive tits that I've seen around town, or in the pub, or on my street or on the way to work.

Hope this makes sense - although I do still get that old feeling when you do sets where you're wearing day to day stuff or evening dress stuff..!

Would be great to see you do a set together - what chance?!

Andrew
x

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Re: Dream Of Ashley

Heheh, hiya Faith.

Difficult to put into words - I think it's something around the sort of style or production of Ashley's stuff that reminds me of the WOW moment I had when I first saw some pics of you on-line a few years ago.

It's that kind of girl-next-door thing that you had that Ashley definitely now has. Just kind of under-produced in terms of the pics and vids which gives her a really sexy (to me at least) glint in the eye and feel to her content.

Of course, I'm still a huge fan of yours - you're incredibly good looking and have a body to die for. Maybe it's that your content now has a much more 'glamour model' feel to it, but Ashley's still feels like I'm looking at pics or watching the vids of a girl with massive tits that I've seen around town, or in the pub, or on my street or on the way to work.

Hope this makes sense - although I do still get that old feeling when you do sets where you're wearing day to day stuff or evening dress stuff..!

Would be great to see you do a set together - what chance?!

Andrew
x

Hi Andrew

No sorry there is no chance of this.

Faith
x

Re: DreamofAshley

Has anyone seen if she's posted full nude pics aside from the pool set, not really clear view...