• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dr. Oz

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
Dr. Oz is sexy. I would do him. He is just so smart and charasmatic, he is the type of guy that can pull in any bitch he wants without even trying! I think every man should be like him in personality and intelligence...

Should I go post a picture of him in the "actual picture that made you cum today" thread??

I know I cannot be the only woman under the age of 40 that feels this way!!

If annoying, fat, balding men are a turn-on, I guess I will have a chance to be considered sexy someday after all! :)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ive never seen him but i know he's a bit of a fraud. that "arsenic" thing made its rounds. just like he wanted.

rub yourself all you want though.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
If annoying, fat, balding men are a turn-on, I guess I will have a chance to be considered sexy someday after all! :)

you're thinking of Dr Phil:

drphil.jpg

Leya is talking about this guy:

dr.-oz.jpg

and as for Dr. Oz...I don't find HIM sexy but he has a lot of sexy qualities - being a doctor, intelligent, succesful...plus he always seems so upbeat and happy :)

you're thinking of Dr Phil:

drphil.jpg

Leya is talking about this guy:

dr.-oz.jpg

and as for Dr. Oz...I don't find HIM sexy but he has a lot of sexy qualities - being a doctor, intelligent, succesful...plus he always seems so upbeat and happy :)

Tomayto, tomahto... :tongue:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
He's got a hot daughter named Daphne that does a tv show.

No offense but I think Dr. Oz looks like Eddie Munster lol.... Alot of people really like him and say wonderful things about him though.
eddie-munster.jpg

Women like weird men sometimes.

This smokin chic in highschool had a thing for Regis Philbin and Keifer Sutherland.