• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Double double dildo gangbang Round 2

Yes. I HAVE seen what you're looking for. Unfortunately, I can't provide you with any good information on how to find it.

It was at least ten years ago - I saw it on VHS (that's how long ago it was). Two blondes. I remember one looking like a burnt-out, frizzy, bleached bimbo with implants (maybe it was Chessie Moore?!?!?!?).

They had two double-headed dildos and they were similtaneously working them in all four holes.

I distinctly remembered thinking "Now there's something you don't see every day."

Haven't seen it since, in fact.

Yes. I HAVE seen what you're looking for. Unfortunately, I can't provide you with any good information on how to find it.

It was at least ten years ago - I saw it on VHS (that's how long ago it was). Two blondes. I remember one looking like a burnt-out, frizzy, bleached bimbo with implants (maybe it was Chessie Moore?!?!?!?).

They had two double-headed dildos and they were similtaneously working them in all four holes.

I distinctly remembered thinking "Now there's something you don't see every day."

Haven't seen it since, in fact.

I haven't checked on this thread in a long time! I was hoping someone found clips or pics on this topic. manwithouthat, I really hope you find it or if the internet has a movie finder in which it finds your movie based on the description.

God damn it! Fuck it, I'm gonna ask some myspace stars if they know of this idea and would try it.

Bump:dunno::crash::crash::crash:

It's not quite what is being asked for here (and I've yet to find another example as well), but it's fairly close:

Go to ******* and type EDIT: Search word deleted. in the search.

It's the one with Janine that someone mentioned earlier (at first she looks to be in a bit of pain, but then she gets over it).

But I do really wish somebody would find a way to get this done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assploitations #1, Scene 3

Finally found one! would like to see more of these!!

wow, that is hard to find. i think the only thing hotter would be if there was a thrid woman playing with the 2 dildos, moving them, guiding them, etc.

Just realized that they'd have to be alittle sterdy or it would have to be a dildo in the shape of a capitla H.

I'm searching for this as well. How can it be so rare when you can find basically anything else?

Or even more awsome: Three girls, three double dildos, a triangle... You get the picture :)