• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[
don't know about you but I'm liking the blond version

hmm, me not so much cause the whole idea is that she's an alternative chick, with hints of goth, rather than a blond bimbo. Regardless, amazing model, tits, ass and face to die for

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest her to do FACESITTING!

...but i def think she should drop like 15 pounds i think if she did that , and most likely it will come off around the mid section ,she would be much more hotter i mean look at her when she first started and now!? i see the difference....

As much as I love Dors I'll have to agree. I think that she looked better before the recent weight gain. Not that she looks bad now, she doesn't, but her body had a nicer shape then.

As much as I love Dors I'll have to agree. I think that she looked better before the recent weight gain. Not that she looks bad now, she doesn't, but her body had a nicer shape then.

I dont think anyone here should talk about a model and how they think her weight is a problem when said model has the good graces to speak to us here. Its rude.

I really think she's sexier with the added weight.
Everybody has different tastes of course.
Who doesn't like can watch other models.

And Dors will do what she wants with her body.

I think her soft tummy is incredibly sexy and that she can eat what she wants and enjoy life and be beautiful.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I think any Dors is a perfect Dors. :yesyes:

I really think she's sexier with the added weight.
Everybody has different tastes of course.
Who doesn't like can watch other models.

And Dors will do what she wants with her body.

I think her soft tummy is incredibly sexy and that she can eat what she wants and enjoy life and be beautiful.

especially this.
Enjoy life cause u are very beautiful and I think you don't have problems to find the right guys. So... go for eating and feeling good! Especially cause this is the cause of your incredible huge perfect boobs ;-)

Amazing make up in the latest set of sensationalvideo. She is FUC**ING BEAUTIFUL!