• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
this is an awesome post! full of questions! lets get cracking answering them! right:

the new website which is run by me will have a selection of amature sets, pro shoots, and personal photos i take while out and about, as well as videos which will be naughty and some fun ones too!

with one special secret in store which your all going to love! but im not telling till its live! (dont want the spys reading ha ha)

i did want my freedom back and creative control, as well as a lot of other things but if i tell my side of the story my lawyer gives me a kinky tap on my bum! ha ha!!

with working with people im shooting with punkgrls, and the dangerous dolls! so im back to alternative modelling and im also shooting next week with a very well know magazine ! * cough* playboy * cough* just kidding ( they dont like tattoos) ha ha!

but the magazine shoot is a go and very high profile!

id love to work with pinupfiles! i have emailed them but perhaps need to chase it up, im really looking forward to miss freeones 2011 and im counting on you guys! lets do amazing like last year!!

Hope i answered them all!! heres a pic from a new set i shot for punkgrls!

mail

How about some of mine with a cherry on top! theyve gotten even biggggggger! ha ha!

Love

Dors Feline

xxxx

You've got my vote in 2011...also I'm liking the sig!
:glugglug:

Dors feline

Official Checked Star Member
This is the hottest gallery of her I've ever seen, I fucking love the socks!

yaaaay!!! proving im still hot after leaving dorsfeline.com and candygirlproductions!

whoooo!!!

more of this to come fokes! i shot for score three weeks ago too! mohahahahaha!! xxxx

you have my vote