• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dors feline

Official Checked Star Member
Dors love your tatts - What is your back one going to be?

Are you going for an all over tatt look?

Would love to play with your tits too!

its a tibetan mantra wheel with prayers in it with a lotus and wind clouds! but its being done by hand like the monks do and hurts like bloody hell!

so its a long work in progress plus that outline alone took 7 hours!
xoxoxxoxo

Dors feline

im loving the feed back guys and girls! glad you liked it! there will be a new feature added to my site where the updates will be a gallery set live every week, a video and now a "girlfriend set" like this one! enjoy!! xoxoxoxox

its a tibetan mantra wheel with prayers in it with a lotus and wind clouds! but its being done by hand like the monks do and hurts like bloody hell!

so its a long work in progress plus that outline alone took 7 hours!
xoxoxxoxo

Thanks for the reply - Wouldn't like it done myself but do love the finished result on you! Look forward to seeing the whole thing finished!

Dors feline

Tonight there is another "girlfriend" set going up on my website!! its the squeal to "Dors sleeping 1" check out Dors Sleeping 2 tonight!! xoxoooxx

Dors feline

their will be previews on here which last weeks one is already in with the most recent links posted, but the whole set..nonono darling xx

Dors feline

hey hey boys and girls! my second "girlfriend" set is now live on my site! check out what those manly hands get up to with me this time!!

its the second addition to the "dors sleeping" video that went live last summer xxxx

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The pic is showing up broken, somehow.