• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don't be shy guys!!

foxycougar said:
You said you weren't freaking going to anyway.......I give up..... don't be suprised if I don't dignify your bantering with a response anymore

post more nudes for the guys so you can get more attention :rofl:

Umm Mr.Vampire be nice to the lady, we all know youve at least jerked it 3 times or so to her pics already.

Laibach said:
Umm Mr.Vampire be nice to the lady, we all know youve at least jerked it 3 times or so to her pics already.

why would i waste it when i can find something way better ;)

those pussy shots were gross they look like she had aids or something :eek:

anobody

Banned
what the fuck is wrong with you vampire you diseased little piece of foreskin

you have consistently posted off topic on this thread, and now you say that? well i hope i wont be alone in PMing freeones about your disgusting behaviour in this thread and others

you, boy, are a worm

lordraven said:
what the fuck is wrong with you vampire you diseased little piece of foreskin

you have consistently posted off topic on this thread, and now you say that? well i hope i wont be alone in PMing freeones about your disgusting behaviour in this thread and others

you, boy, are a worm

lol go post some more nudes on the internet ;)

Mr. Sword strikes once again & the Raven finally loses it. lol ;)

Lord Raven, why don't you just sit back, ignore him & enjoy the show? I do it.

You see the way he comunicates .... Its obvious that VS is just a kid

anobody

Banned
wonder if he even knows what his peckers for yet?

HA! I wasnt sure if he was young or not at first but the big thing that made me realize it was the way he reacted to this topic on the 1st page. Based on how he behaves I'd say he's got to be at least 11 or 12 years old.

anobody

Banned
well its not so much anythin he says to me nothin much u can saay to me that copuld piss me off.... but diggin at cougars just low

anobody

Banned
o cool i passed 500 post and never noticed hehe

I didnt witness that-- I just got off work but I can imagine it or at least I could always look back read read the posts, which I dont feel like doing. Anyway it probably is a good idea to complain to Freeones now that you bring that stuff up. I'm with you, I'm going to complain too

anobody

Banned
cool
ive referenced this thread for freeones to read

cougar had guts to put her pics up and then for him to say it looked like she had aids is sick

anyways, catch ya later im off to work bud!

Thanks Luie, I think i scared Foxy :D .

As for that Vampire shit-head, all he need to do is just settle down on the negative comments or his ass will get banned

I dunno know dude... Vamp seems pretty bannable right now.

Anyway dude, your pics are cool. It looks like you hang out at Sinamatic in Hollywood- right?

Hahaha, ahh back in the days i did.I used to go to Perversion and The Dungeon alot back then.

Thanks , i think i look rather kewl in the pics ive posted

:cool:

Perversion.. HA I knew it... :D I know about that stuff because - at the old place where I lived I had two neigbors that were goth & they used hang out at all those spots.

Those places used to be hott back then, now its all burnt out and a bunch of little poser goths go there . . . I hates it now