• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don't be shy guys!!

I'm sure that lordraven will agree with me and if he doesn't, he lying, lol.

Punishment....hmmmm not my bag baby. No fucking food, no whips and shit like that just raw uncut sex! Phone sex is passable but not sure about cyber- just a bunch of words- no connection. I could write some myself and jerk off but where's the fun in that??!!

anobody

Banned
lol no i aint cybered fluffy hehe

had a lil play with cumbunny but she is insatiable!

Big Lu, your real pic is way much better that your so-called self portrait avatar.

No offense man, I think you are a great artist but I believe I am not the first to suggest a change of avatar?

If you still want a self-portrait may I suggest you make another one?

again, no offense:hatsoff: , more power! and peace!!!

anobody

Banned
lol now cmon fluffy... tell me you dont love this attention!

tho i am missing sexypsycho ;(

anobody

Banned
hey hey hey

big lu i think ur ava is cool its certainly original!

stand firm!

No pics of the toys, as of yet and of course I like the attention but I don't want a line of guys waiting to type me into a frenzy, lol. BTW, I like biglu's avatar. It's definitely diff and I think it looks okie dokie :thumbsup:

iginally posted by websurfer [/i]
Big Lu, your real pic is way much better that your so-called self portrait avatar.

No offense man, I think you are a great artist but I believe I am not the first to suggest a change of avatar?

If you still want a self-portrait may I suggest you make another one?

again, no offense:hatsoff: , more power! and peace!!!
[/QUOTE]

no offense taken bro

I noticed a few responses to it

I dunno ... I kind of get a weird kick out of how it seems to disturb alot people.. :D

maybe one day Ill git one of dem fancy sexy woman avatars like everybody else... who knows?

Last edited:
That's the sigal Big Lu, go on my boy, slam it in where it belongs! Just remember to set the Webcam up for me!

Well.. I did start the thread.......figure I should keep the convo goin.... big lu, I think it's awesome that you have artistic talent!