• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Donna Ambrose / Donna Collins / Danica Collins

19.jpg

Hi Guys, Ive had so many of you contact me, asking me to stop by this message board and say Hi, so here i am. Would like to say a big Thank You, to all those who have followed me through the years, and thought that i would just let you know that i am organizing a group photo shoot, with my dearest girlfriend Red xxx, So if you wanted to come and meet me in the flesh! nows your chance, for details, contact myself at danica.collins@yahoo.co.uk or Red at reds.box@virgin.net Hope to see you there Love Danica (aka Donna Collins) xxxxx

Attachments

• solstice.jpg
    solstice.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 1,283
Hi Guys, Ive had so many of you contact me, asking me to stop by this message board and say Hi, so here i am. Would like to say a big Thank You, to all those who have followed me through the years, and thought that i would just let you know that i am organizing a group photo shoot, with my dearest girlfriend Red xxx, So if you wanted to come and meet me in the flesh! nows your chance, for details, contact myself at danica.collins@yahoo.co.uk or Red at reds.box@virgin.net Hope to see you there Love Danica (aka Donna Collins) xxxxx

you're gorgeous and thank you for all the work, I appreciate it.

:bowdown: You are such a Goddess!!:bowdown: What an honor it is to have you stop by :nanner:

The Goddess herself! Must arrange a solo shoot sometime soon... Robert

Please smack me, because I'm dreaming and I had better wake up before I start believing this is really true ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Welcome Danica!
Thanks for all the great photos ans videos, you are such a beautiful women.
I simply love your styling, those hot pumps and stockings.