• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Donna Ambrose / Donna Collins / Danica Collins

So would I , my friend, but I doubt she will ever take cock on camera. Has any1 here photographed here, does she do anything once u stop shooting (if u know what I mean!)

Berg

I've photographed Danica a number of times, and no, she does nothing (of the sort you're thinking) when you stop photographing. She's a professional MODEL.

bergstrom

Closed Account
I've photographed Danica a number of times, and no, she does nothing (of the sort you're thinking) when you stop photographing. She's a professional MODEL.

Is she married, single.....

Not that I have a hope in hell, but just wondering?

berg

I'm not into that kind of stuff but holy shit does she ever look hot in that outfit. Love that tight skirt showing off her round arse. If I was that bloke I'd keep her on all fours and then go nuts on her from the back.

Probably re-posts but what the heck, they're worth a second a look.

http://www.teenminx.com/gals/hrb070221k/kellyssecretgalleries.html
Same lingerie as in her Lady Sonia vid (which is soooo fucking hot). She looks great in that kind of stuff.

I noticed she has another vid on Lady Sonia called "Danica Drilled"....would love to see that.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Apologies if reposts...

bergstrom

Closed Account
Here is what Danica says on hers Southern Charms site http://www.southern-charms4.com/danica/

"Hi guys, thank you so much for your support last year, I am absolutely overwhelmed with you appreciative emails that I have received. So what's in store for 2008? I aim to make the site even better.....much hotter....and so much more for you to enjoy. I shall be updating the site with lots of hot photo sets and videos of me in the finest lingerie, fully fashioned stockings, high heels and of course using my new toys. I will also be showing you all the fun I will be having with my girlfriends and maybe the odd boyfriend. Guys, if you thought 2007 was good then I can promise you that you are in for a fabulous treat this year."

I like the bit "...and maybe the odd boyfriend". It would be great to see her in some h/c boy / girl action. Who knows?! maybe UDCMM7 can find out more details from her.

berg

p.s I saw the dildo machine clip with Donna from lady sonia and all I can say is fire the cameraman. he should have focused more on her being fukd by the machine, not looking at her face. he hasn't a clue what the fans want.

Here is what Danica says on hers Southern Charms site http://www.southern-charms4.com/danica/

"Hi guys, thank you so much for your support last year, I am absolutely overwhelmed with you appreciative emails that I have received. So what's in store for 2008? I aim to make the site even better.....much hotter....and so much more for you to enjoy. I shall be updating the site with lots of hot photo sets and videos of me in the finest lingerie, fully fashioned stockings, high heels and of course using my new toys. I will also be showing you all the fun I will be having with my girlfriends and maybe the odd boyfriend. Guys, if you thought 2007 was good then I can promise you that you are in for a fabulous treat this year."

I like the bit "...and maybe the odd boyfriend". It would be great to see her in some h/c boy / girl action. Who knows?! maybe UDCMM7 can find out more details from her.

berg

p.s I saw the dildo machine clip with Donna from lady sonia and all I can say is fire the cameraman. he should have focused more on her being fukd by the machine, not looking at her face. he hasn't a clue what the fans want.

Thanks for quoting my quote of Danica's quote... I must agree, the Lady Sonia shoot is lame. Danica is getting fucked (albeit by a machine), and 80% of tha action is focused on Danica's face, instead of her ripe booty as she gets 'fucked' doggy style. Crazy.