• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Donna Ambrose / Donna Collins / Danica Collins

I love this woman. I wish she'd do a blowjob vid though. The handjob vid's are great, but a bj would be immense.

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
I love this woman. I wish she'd do a blowjob vid though. The handjob vid's are great, but a bj would be immense.

Along with doing hardcore, that's a bit of a "holy grail", lazlo.

Danica fans live in hope, nonetheless.

Last edited:
This Donna Collins or Ambrose. All I see is photos of her more recent. I wanted to know if anyone has photos of her from the 80's? She did a crap load of stuff back then but they seem to be hard to find. I am an artist and wanted to draw some of them and send them to her. God she was a hot babe back then.

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
This Donna Collins or Ambrose. All I see is photos of her more recent. I wanted to know if anyone has photos of her from the 80's? She did a crap load of stuff back then but they seem to be hard to find. I am an artist and wanted to draw some of them and send them to her. God she was a hot babe back then.

Danica material as "Donna Ambrose" is all over the www - just phrase (" . . . ") & then Google her name - it's hard NOT to find anything on the dusky beauty.

You could also find her early material by searching on the names of the girls she worked with regularly back then. Try Pat Wynn, Debbie Jordan & Shelagh Harrison - all great models in their own right, as well as bosom-buddies of the lovely Donna / Danica.

Happy hunting!