• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Donna Ambrose / Donna Collins / Danica Collins

Apologies if reposts (but it has been a while since I visited this thread)...

Seen elsewhere, and respect due to the original uploader.......:bowdown:

Thanks Om3ga for the post. The lovely Donna/Danica in latex. Heavenly. Are there anymore like these out there I wonder?

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Thanks Om3ga for the post. The lovely Donna/Danica in latex. Heavenly. Are there anymore like these out there I wonder?

I don't know about those pics - but you should check out flickr (just type "Danica Fetish")...

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Nothing doing there.

There MUST be a full set somewhere.

Actually the photographer for the following has similar pics of Danica on Flickr, which was the reason for my last post...having checked again though, I'm unsure whether these can be obtained...:(

As for the "Danica in latex" pics, I don't know - I've only found those two pics to date....:dunno:

Actually the photographer for the following has similar pics of Danica on Flickr, which was the reason for my last post...having checked again though, I'm unsure whether these can be obtained...:(

As for the "Danica in latex" pics, I don't know - I've only found those two pics to date....:dunno:

Awesome pic of her...she looks so Hot! :thumbsup:

RePro

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I hear Danica is currently shooting for her new site which she'll be running herself.
About time too I reckon :)

Hey, I actually met Donna a few years ago in London! I was working my way up Shoreditch High Street to Browns (a table dancing club), when I stopped at the Sports Bar (I think it's the name) and Donna was one of the dancers! I paid for a private table dance and I tried to convince her to model for me but she said she was no longer modeling. She looked great though and was a great dancer. Good to see she's returned to modeling again.

I wondered how many other people would remember Donna (or Danica as she usually uses as a exotic dancer) from when she was working the strip circuit in London.

True, some of that stuff is all but...she is a bloody tease I tell thee!!