• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Done with politics

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
At this point it is really hard to tell WHAT thehell is happening next, the media fucks around pushing the favorite corporate candidates, the democratic and the republican party both mess not too hidden with the whole election proceedings and keeping unwanted voters from voting and putting the right stoogies in the position of choosing the party faves at the big meetings.

The candidates get dirtier and dirtier.

I can just guarantee ONE thing:

The next president will NOT be an open muslim.

At this point it is really hard to tell WHAT thehell is happening next, the media fucks around pushing the favorite corporate candidates, the democratic and the republican party both mess not too hidden with the whole election proceedings and keeping unwanted voters from voting and putting the right stoogies in the position of choosing the party faves at the big meetings.

The candidates get dirtier and dirtier.

I can just guarantee ONE thing:

The next president will NOT be an open muslim.

But the liberal media bias tho...

Is Politics done with you, though? Ah, ha. You're on the right track to rising above it, realization that the two leading candidates are merely different sides of the same face, and the rest of them, probably just as bad. I would like to think Bernie Sanders is a pillar of left-wing virtue, but he's not, for a number of reasons that have nothing to do with the way he's painted by right-wingers. Forget the candidates, you're not compelled to support any of those fuckers and be true to thine own self, brother. None of these fuckers really match your views and beliefs 100%, instead of settling for some rat-faced bastard that doesn't really represent you, represent yourself, and hang out and discuss this shit with like minded folks. I'm there, are you with me!?

:clap: