• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Donald Trump NOT running for President

I'm only bummed that the debates will have a severe lack of lulz now.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
you people are so left that your 3/16 to the right.

personally I liked trump. he had conviction.
he was direct and hid nothing.
just like Ron Paul has.
You ask these guys a question and you get an answer.

But I guess most Americans feel better with a Prez that talks in circles, uses meaningless catch phrases , has no conviction about anything and couldn't answer a straight question with a straight answer to save their life.
In other words you like getting bullshitted, its your comfort zone.

YES WE CAN!
CHANGE!
YOU GO GIRL!

To be honest, I used to be something of a fan of Donald Trump. This was back in the 80's when he was primarily building buildings, and hadn't turned into a shirt and cologne salesman for Macy's. In his prime, he was easily one of the best real estate men in the U.S., if not the world. The guy was a great project manager and had an amazing eye for detail. But then, like so many others, he began believing his own press.

Speaking of people getting bullshitted and liking it, you might want to read more about what Donald has been up to since the early/mid 90's... and not just believe what he tells you he's about. I'm not talking about the affairs and divorces. I'm talking about the busted real estate deals and him admitting that he's used the bankruptcy laws as a "business strategy" repeatedly.

Right now, he's basically just a washed up high flyer in the real estate world, who is living off past glories by pimping himself (and his leggy daughter :drool1:) on a reality TV show, and licensing his name to department stores and people throwing up condos and hotels of questionable value.

He wasn't going to run anyway. He's been caught lying in too many depositions and he was just caught lying about how he avoided the Vietnam draft. I also didn't think he'd run because of the forced financial disclosures, which would have revealed a LOT of skeletons in the closet. Plus the flip-flops on abortion and health care...

Great PR stunt though. But I find it odd (and kinda funny) that his "fan club" didn't do enough homework to remember that he was a big fan of Obama back in 2008. Plus, he and Ivanka have contributed about as much money to Democrats over the years as they have Republicans. :1orglaugh

On a more important topic (than Donald's fake Presidential aspirations), who else found Ivanka more attractive before she got the lop-sided boob job and packed on a few pounds? I mean, I like curves, but it's like she got the bad boob job JUST SO she could balance out the weight she's put on (I'm talking before she got pregnant).

Jon S.

Banned
What many people fail to realize is that in this era of 24/7/365 media and news cycles.....everyone is an entertainer....and that includes politicians (or in Trump's case, pseudo ones). I read some posts where people said about Trump not being afraid of anything & that he was strong in his convictions & he wasn't afraid to give direct answers. First, I will point out that an intelligent person knows when to keep his mouth shut. Second, I would also point out that when dealing with entertainers (goes for Limbaugh, Beck, Palin, Huckabee, Hannity, O'Reliy, etc.......)how does anyone REALLY know where they stand on ANY issue? What they do and say in public....if for attention and to entertain. So, IMHO, we can't REALLY tell where anyone stands on any issue....based on what they say publicly anyway. I mean most people will say ANYTHING if it means you will get a big pay check!

Trump is just a mega-attention craving whore! This was a desperate attempt for him to try to get a little more limelight. I mean really....outside the NYC area, can anyone REALLY stand the douche....much less give a rat's ass what he has to say on ANYTHING? One thing is for certain is that his BIGGEST fan BY FAR is Donald J. Trump.....who isn't even a self made man....he inherited a pretty solid business from his father.

Finally, Ron Paul is a mega-moron...boarder line nut! I'm pretty certain that his "elevator" REALLY is stuck between floors.....or he's a damn good actor!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yes but I hear that his hair piece is running for state treasurer.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
In those videos, I just saw Trump make a lot of threats and dance around issues because he had no actual plan for those issues.

I don't think you watched it.
He did no dancing.
His points were:
Get tougher with china and opec and basically every foreign country that is making trillions of the USA.
Don't allow ourselves to be manipulated and used so much by these countries.
Take measures to ensure that we don't get fucked as bad as we are getting fucked now.

Also get out of Iraq but don't just pretend that when we do all will be peace love and understanding.
We sacrificed so much there lets not just let it fall into the hands of Iran for example.
Keep control because if we don't some country or group that hates us will
Pay ourselves back and don't fuck ourselves over.

Do what needs to be done to prevent Iran from getting nukes.

Does anybody here actually disagree with these things or do you just get off on not liking the guy?

At least he addressed these serious issues.
Havent heard too many politicians talking sense about these recently, including the PREZ.

These are things that effect us now and will effect the future big time, can't just sweep them under the rug and say " Change" and "Yes we can" to the idiot pea brained majority and pretend every things gonna be alright.
The word for that is suicide.

So to me at least this guy is talking aggressive tactics to actually change things.

Another reason I like trump is because whooopi doesn't, so I figure if that twisted hag is against him then he must be right.

People say he's arrogant, media whore, funny hair, ect........whatever at least he's direct and forthright and doesn't try to insult our intelligence by talking in circles with hidden meaning , catch phrase filled speeches written by some other person.............but I guess thats what people want these days and theyve become so accustomed to it that when they hear people like Paul or Trump speak to them like they have at least minimum intelligence they automatically get all weird about it.
I think it boils down to fear and staying in that comfort zone.

I don't think you watched it.
He did no dancing.
His points were:
Get tougher with china and opec and basically every foreign country that is making trillions of the USA.
Don't allow ourselves to be manipulated and used so much by these countries.
Take measures to ensure that we don't get fucked as bad as we are getting fucked now.
Those are complaints, not solutions, plans or specifics.
Also get out of Iraq but don't just pretend that when we do all will be peace love and understanding.
We sacrificed so much there lets not just let it fall into the hands of Iran for example.
Keep control because if we don't some country or group that hates us will
Pay ourselves back and don't fuck ourselves over.
So he has a 100 year plan for Iraq too? The last guy who ran on that lost. Psst....btw, Iraq is yesterday's news in terms of getting out of there.
Do what needs to be done to prevent Iran from getting nukes.
Who hasn't said that? What is his range of plans for effecting the policy??
Does anybody here actually disagree with these things or do you just get off on not liking the guy?
Disagree with what? His general complaints and suggestions?
At least he addressed these serious issues.
Havent heard too many politicians talking sense about these recently, including the PREZ.
The current president actually addresses these issues every day...not make broad statements about basically how he feels.

Long story short, he didn't say much but I suppose it's good you like that he sounded tough saying it.:o

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Remember that old 90's SNL skit where they keep having to stop the rocket launch because random people were wandering around the launch bay, and they had to wait until they were gone? Then they see Donald and his wife wandering under the rocket and they immediately ignite the launch?

Yeah, that's still relevant today.

i always thought this was just a ratings play the whole time. dont think he ever was a serious candidate to start with. he's a smart guy, he knows how to get his name out and how to make a few dollars (also knows how to lose alot of money and get it back somehow)......i think he knew what he was doing all along, everything was just planned

i always thought this was just a ratings play the whole time. dont think he ever was a serious candidate to start with. he's a smart guy, he knows how to get his name out and how to make a few dollars (also knows how to lose alot of money and get it back somehow)......i think he knew what he was doing all along, everything was just planned

If that is true what's really scary is that for a little bit of time only a few weeks ago it could be argued he was the front-running republican. I guess that might say even more about the American people than what it even says about Trump.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
If that is true what's really scary is that for a little bit of time only a few weeks ago it could be argued he was the front-running republican. I guess that might say even more about the American people than what it even says about Trump.

yeah, like theyre sick of the same old dig the whole deeper full of shit piss on your foot and tell you its raining politicians in both parties.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Just tell the rubes what they want to hear...

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
-- Henry Mencken

but I guess thats what people want these days and theyve become so accustomed to it that when they hear people like Paul or Trump speak to them like they have at least minimum intelligence they automatically get all weird about it.

That third clip is about as bereft of common sense and intelligence as it gets.

That third clip is about as bereft of common sense and intelligence as it gets.

Don't be so critical of 'The Donald':1orglaugh:rolleyes:....apparently furrowing a brow, sounding mad, acting smug and looking constipated makes up for actually saying something in the eyes of some.:hybrid: