• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dominno / Anna Wang / Dominno Isabela / Domino / Isabela / Isabela 2768 (Czech Casting) / Rebelde

Last edited by a moderator:
Losing your job ...

Dominno is the kind of woman who could cause you to lose your job, because all you'd want to do is stay home and fuck her around the clock!
No shit.

I guess that's why I travel now. If I'm 1,000+ miles away from my wife, I can't just fuck her like mad and ignore work. When I worked close to home, I've go in late to work because my wife loves to have sex in the morning. Damn those were the days (especially when I was younger and could go 2-3 times without much effort).

When I had a job within 5 minutes of home (most commutes in my city are 45+ minutes), I used go home at lunch and fuck for 2-3 hours. Of course my secretary (she looked like Samantha Anderson, just my type) was a mega-flirt and commented how she could smell my wife on me. She made the mistake of saying that in a front of a few people, which caused a few issues when I'd come in late or take a 2-3 hour lunch.

Yeah, I was so guilty as hell of being late because of or going home and just fucking for lunch.

Hell, even when I became self-employed, if I was between gigs for a few weeks, I'd come visit my wife after school was out. I'd eat her out underneath her desk. We stopped after one of her fellow teachers caught us. Luckily she was cool about it (she totally didn't believe I was looking for an eraser under her desk ;) ).

She just made us realize it wasn't worth killing my wife's career by getting caught by someone who wasn't as understanding.

Hell, I still remember us making loud noises when we used to tit-fuck, 69 and everything in her dorm in college. Everyone in the wing knew. Ah, to be young again, pre-career, and not ruin our careers. Oh well, we're more "conservative" now outside the home.