• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dolly Parton

To my surprise I found that there wasn't a thread on Dolly Parton.
Just seems to be appropriate to start one then.
Hope you like it.

Kind Regards,

DollyNood :boobies:

Attachments

• 2K4-17sept-Hville-DoLL.jpg
    2K4-17sept-Hville-DoLL.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2,752

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

georges

Staff member
she reminds me an older version of Taylor Wayne but I wouldn't refuse to fuck her.

Ax3C

Banned
Ol' Dolly's gettin' on up there ... she just recently turned 60, I believe. She's had a face-lift or two recently, some botox treatments, and apparently a new boob job & lift.

She was quite a looker / beauty in her early years, though.

McRocket

Banned
AsianxxxChick said:
Ol' Dolly's gettin' on up there ... she just recently turned 60, I believe. She's had a face-lift or two recently, some botox treatments, and apparently a new boob job & lift.

She was quite a looker / beauty in her early years, though.

That she was. Say 10-15 years ago or so she I thought she was VERY fine.

When are women going to realize that all facelifts usually do is make their mouths huge. They totally change their faces. Better just to have a few wrinkles.

Last edited:

Ax3C

Banned
I've read her autobiography once or twice ... the pictures from her late teenage years on into her mid-twenties (before she really hit the spotlight) showed her real beauty. Needless to say, a very attractive woman even then.

McRocket

Banned
AsianxxxChick said:
I've read her autobiography once or twice ... the pictures from her late teenage years on into her mid-twenties (before she really hit the spotlight) showed her real beauty. Needless to say, a very attractive woman even then.

It's too bad she was overweight for so long. She did not get really fit until she was middle aged. She looked nice younger. But it would have been nice to see her look as fit as she was at 45 when she was 25 or 30.

poor dolly... age hit her like a sack of bricks

juballs said:
poor dolly... age hit her like a sack of bricks

I just wonder how many of the so called "supermodels" of today will even be remembered let alone still around in their scene of otherwise, lets's say 20 years from now and still retain the recognisable look as Dolly has over several decades now.

Here's a pic from april 2002

Kind Regards,

DollyNood :boobies:

Attachments

• dn2002-800600.jpg
    dn2002-800600.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 2,410
georges said:
she reminds me an older version of Taylor Wayne but I wouldn't refuse to fuck her.

We know why too georges.

I agree Miss ever changing breast implants doesn't do it for me and never has.Also I think all the face lifts and other work she's had done over the years have certainly caught up with her.:eek:

i thinks she still looks great in post 14, granted the pics are from a distance and a couple of years ago but i have fond memories of her .... Who reckons Kenny Rodgers ever had a dabble with dolly??

member20672

Closed Account
cabey said:
i thinks she still looks great in post 14, granted the pics are from a distance and a couple of years ago but i have fond memories of her .... Who reckons Kenny Rodgers ever had a dabble with dolly??
I reckon that in terms of that, he knew when to fold 'em(I'm referring to Kenny R. song The Gambler, for those confused by my statement):thumbsup:

Ax3C

Banned
Donk E. Dick said:
My first post and its to stop this thread from going on. :bowdown: :helpme: no more Dolly, no more ruined nights

Well, Mr. 'Donkey Dick', oops, I'm sorry! My bad ... make that Donk E. Dick. :D

You DO have the option of NOT posting in this thread, too. See, no one's twisting your arm to click on the thread's link and thereby subjecting yourself to its content.

So ... why not exercise that right and leave it offends you so much???

:wave: Bye-Bye.