• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does your belly button smell?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I uh, wait. What? Yeah, sometimes when I neglect to wash the area while showering or sometimes when I wake up and lint mysteriously shows up in there. Then, yeah. It can get a little smelly. What a strange topic to be discussing with friends. I'll just assume there was alcohol involved.

Elektra Knight

Official Checked Star Member
hmmm, is this a scratch and sniff thing? LOL!

No. I clean mine every day, just like i wash my ass every day.

I'm not quite flexible enough to find that out personally. But I do shower at least once a day, so my guess is no, mine does not smell bad.

It started last autumn when my hamster died there. Reeks like Dirk's butthole now.

Most Americans have a smelly navel because it constantly grates on the asphalt as they walk.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
No, I tend to be a clean person.
If your belly button smells, clean it.

No.. I prefer to use my nose

Mine smelled when I had an intestinal infection. Other than that it smells alright I guess. After work pre-shower I'm sure it might be a little smelly....

I dated a fat chick once whose belly button smelled like a G.I.'s feet after a month of boot rot in the Vietnamese jungle. :pukey: And she wondered why I wouldn't go down on her. Well, I might try it if I didn't keep passing out every time I got to navel height!