• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does size matter?

As time goes on, and leave H.S. and enter your twenties, and start actual real relationships, i believe it does not.
But if you're having a one night stand then it does.

Basically, if u are in a relationship no. But if u are having sex with a stranger, then yes.

For the men with a 5 inch or smaller penis, was it hard to get the girl off? Did she moan or anything? Do girls get excited if your cock is below 6 or at 6?

The G-spot is at 8cm so you don't need to have Lex Steel dick to make the girl scream :nannerf2:

And in inches that is: 3.1496063 inches

8 CM -> Inches 3.1496063 inches

You don't need to be big, at least not for me. It's a matter of clitoris stimulation. If you don't know where that is (which is perhaps most men) you need to do some research. Us girls like foreplay, at least me and the people I know, as things last much longer. Men cum and leave us hanging, unsatisfied. Instead of focusing on cumming focus on making things romantic and prolong it. Most women get off on gradual sex instead of in your face sex. Therefore size really isn't a problem, just know which areas to stimulate.

Just take your time and enjoy yourself and her. What is the rush? Of course I've never been picked on in a locker room either so I'm not the guy to go to about being small but use everything you have (hands,tongue ect.).

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
You don't need to be big, at least not for me. It's a matter of clitoris stimulation. If you don't know where that is (which is perhaps most men) you need to do some research. Us girls like foreplay, at least me and the people I know, as things last much longer. Men cum and leave us hanging, unsatisfied. Instead of focusing on cumming focus on making things romantic and prolong it. Most women get off on gradual sex instead of in your face sex. Therefore size really isn't a problem, just know which areas to stimulate.

most guy's don't know where the clit is? I never can find the damn g-spot but the little man in the boat...I always get that right!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It isn't the size of the wand...it's the magician that waves it!!

Cheers to that madam (is that right?) i could spend hours just nibbling on a womans legs, calves, licking the spine, nibbling on the inner thigh, and have and do spend at least 2 to 3 hours going down on a woman with no complaints from me or her.
Foreplay and prolonging it and enjoying it is good advice for anybody and everybody.
:D

member006

Closed Account
That would suck for the person that only comes out at 3.1295 inches. ;)

The point I think is that the G-spot is only that far in. Anything over thats a waste so to speak. That as long as you can reach that you can please her. :glugglug:

LOL I couldn't have said it better myself.

Theres another saying too, if i was,nt such a pothead id surley remember it,

somthin, somthin , somthin, its the motion of the ocean that counts.:confused:

Well if hes so little or the girls that big, its would be like wavin a stick in a cave.

Then the size does matter because there would,nt be no friction would they

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The fact is, it's way easier to get the g-spot with your fingers then your cock...and if you are to small for her...learn how to eat pussy better, or tell her to double up on the kiegles and tighten that thing up! If it's that much of a problem, chances are it will never make it to the point of marriage anyway.