• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does anyone here hate fags?

Is it not enough that you created two accounts and claimed you had a stalker.
I also love how you feel it's ok for you to use the word "fag" because you work at a gay night club. That's like saying a white person can say derogatory words to a black person just because they work together or at the same place.

You're ridiculous. Go back in time over 100 years, where you belong

I hope there are some gay members on here so they can rip the shit out of you

I don't hate anybody solely based on sexual orientation.

I shared a big house with a gay couple while I was struggling through college. They were just as messed-up as straight people.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I also love how you feel it's ok for you to use the word "fag" because you work at a gay night club. That's like saying a white person can say derogatory words to a black person just because they work together or at the same place.

:dito: :facepalm:

SpexyAshleigh

I don't understand why ANYONE would hate gay people simply because of their sexual orientation. You don't have to agree with their way of life, but holding hatred for them? Hate shouldn't exist, period. It does nothing but add more negativity to the world and trust me we already have enough. OP - you disgust me.

Hondarobot

Banned

I hope there are some gay members on here so they can rip you apart

I'm sorry if You Missed the idea here, I meant to say "Negro Fag"

:tongue:

Briana Lee

I don't understand why ANYONE would hate gay people simply because of their sexual orientation. You don't have to agree with their way of life, but holding hatred for them? Hate shouldn't exist, period. It does nothing but add more negativity to the world and trust me we already have enough. OP - you disgust me.

:goodpost:

The only reason you've created this thread is to get attention. It's sad really. :bang:

Hondarobot

Banned
:goodpost:

The only reason you've created this thread is to get attention. It's sad really. :bang:

No Briana, I brought this up to draw attention to the "For The Curious" section of the forum. It is viewed as a pariah at the moment. I'll take the hit to help out my friends there.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I do not hate fags for 2 reasons. I smoke cigarettes and I don't care what men do with their private parts.

Briana Lee

No Briana, I brought this up to draw attention to the "For The Curious" section of the forum. It is viewed as a pariah at the moment. I'll take the hit to help out my friends there.

What?! What has the title of this thread got to do with the 'For the Curious' section?!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You're trying really hard to fit in, HR, why don't you pick a fight with Will E. Worm or Sam Fisher?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I posted a thread, intended to rile people up, primarily so they would check out a recent post made by Kelly Pierce, on the "for the curious" thread.

There. I explained it. If we were dating you'd be getting fucked right now :p

People can choose which part of the forum that they visit. It's called for the curious for a reason: it doesn't apply to everyone. If people don't want to go there, there's nothing wrong with that. If you like the section, then post there. But don't try and convince everyone else to do the same.

And starting a topic with the thread title "Does anyone here hate fags? "is the stupidest fucking way you could you have attempted to garner attention for that forum. It had absolutely nothing to do with your intended purpose. You fucking douche bag. If you're so fond of that forum, then why don't you post there exclusively and quit wasting everyone's time here with your irrelevant bullshit.

You're not riling people up. You're not creating controversy. You're not creating interesting topics. You're not witty or intelligent. You're just fucking annoying.

Shifty

O.G.
I posted a thread, intended to rile people up, primarily so they would check out a recent post made by Kelly Pierce, on the "for the curious" thread.

There. I explained it. If we were dating you'd be getting fucked right now :p

It's funny cuz you think you riled people up.

Just because people ain't interested in the 'For The Curious Section' doesn't mean they hate gay or transgendered people, it just means they ain't interested it seeing that sort of explicit content. They are two completely seperate issues, people can't choose their sexual oroentation so hating someone for that reason is wrong, they've probably had to deal with enough shit already in terms of realising themselves what they are and then 'coming out' to family and friends, however accepting gay people or having gay friends doesn't mean you can't find images of gay sex off putting, gays probably feel the same way about straight sex.

Hondarobot

Banned
Just because people ain't interested in the 'For The Curious Section' doesn't mean they hate gay or transgendered people, it just means they ain't interested it seeing that sort of explicit content. They are two completely seperate issues, people can't choose their sexual oroentation so hating someone for that reason is wrong, they've probably had to deal with enough shit already in terms of realising themselves what they are and then 'coming out' to family and friends, however accepting gay people or having gay friends doesn't mean you can't find images of gay sex off putting, gays probably feel the same way about straight sex.

There are no "gay sex images" that I've seen in the "for the curious" section, so don't freak out about that. It's just people talking